The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First Adult Marketing Campaign (Help)

adidam

Hey! I've started Adult Marketing and I need continuous support and help from you guys.

CAMPAIGN TOOLS

Traffic Source: TrafficJunky
Tracker: Voluum
Network: ClickDealer

CURRENT INVENTORY
Number of Ads: 3 Ads
Number of LPs: 1 LP
Number of Offers: 1 Offer

STATS

TrafficJunky
oGl1d5v.png

Voluum
ZxgC6VP.png

ClickDealer
5p2Qymw.png

SPENT: 19$
EARNED: 4.5$

You can see I've shared the screenshots of my current spent and conversions. Would you guys mind to share some tips, advises or something?

Thank you :)

i'm not in adult but from what i read you need something like that : 10 banners all different styles , 2 landers same different styles and 2 offers from the same country to split test ! let banners to run 2X payout offer each, then if you have some winners make another pack of 10 banners with variation for that layout and so on. On your landers try to add urgency elements like countdown timers , geo location, date and time script .. etc.

Hope this help, good luck.

Hey! I've ran ads for the second day also and mentioning the stats below.

CAMPAIGN TOOLS

CURRENT INVENTORY
Number of Ads: 3 Ads
Number of LPs: 1 LP

STATS

TrafficJunky
1XPIgtX.png

Voluum
XExcNsO.png

ClickDealer
RTLzlcd.png

SPENT: 46.08$
EARNED: 22.50$

OVERALL STATS
SPENT: 65.59$
EARNED: 27$

You can see I've shared the screenshots of my current spent and conversions. Would you guys mind to share some tips, advises or something?

Hi. I start sending traffic 8 hours ago and there is not a single impression. I have budget in account. Can anyone tell?

Hi. At 9th Hour I received some views and ad spent was like 35$. I would like to know that in 1 hour, Why they spent 35$ and for the 9 hours ad was not receiving single view.

Hey! I've ran ads for the third day also and mentioning the stats below. I had no traffic for first 9 Hours, But then after I checked half hour, It was having 1 lead with some views and clicks. Why there was no views/clicks for first 9 hours?

CAMPAIGN TOOLS

CURRENT INVENTORY
Number of Ads: 4 Ads
Number of LPs: 2 LP

STATS

TrafficJunky
BHClq0N.png

Voluum
YEh7ui9.png

ClickDealer
plAmjJQ.png

SPENT: 38.00$
EARNED: 9$

OVERALL STATS
SPENT: 103$
EARNED: 36$

UPDATES
1. I have added another LP.
2. I have added 2 more banners (Currently in Review)

Targeting the US is expensive you may wanna go with targeting a tier 2 country. Also no traffic until 9 hours later, are you sure that some of those hours aren't because the ad was still waiting to be approved?

Targeting the US is expensive you may wanna go with targeting a tier 2 country. Also no traffic until 9 hours later, are you sure that some of those hours aren't because the ad was still waiting to be approved?
Yeah. It was approved 3 days back and after that I ran ads also but yesterday it happens, No ad were rec. views.

TJ limits your ad spend when you're below $50 if I remember correctly.
Honestly, we can't really tell you what to improve if we don't see the landers or banners.

Also, I hope you're split testing the offer from different networks and as everyone said, you should have more banners and landers to start.

Hey! I've ran ads for the fourth day also and mentioning the stats below. New ad I added is working really well the old landing page (LP 2) but the new LP (LP 1) is not converting good for today.

CAMPAIGN TOOLS

CURRENT INVENTORY

STATS

TrafficJunky
nFCXTDR.png

Voluum
HN4hf9Y.png

ClickDealer
Stats of ClickDealer are not coming properly due to some problem in Time Zones, I will be talking to the AM regarding this.

SPENT: 44.62$
EARNED: 27$

OVERALL STATS
SPENT: 147.62$
EARNED: 63$

UPDATES
1. I will be adding more offers, LPs and Banners in the upcoming days.

Hey! I've ran ads for the 5th day also and mentioning the stats below. New offer added didn't have any conversion. I am gonna run it for a day again. I am already approved in many other dating networks so I will be running their offers soon.

CAMPAIGN TOOLS

CURRENT INVENTORY
Number of Offers: 2 Offer

STATS

TrafficJunky
E6v18kx.png

Voluum
OGfCyq3.png

GYJrQtc.png

ClickDealer
G0eUHYc.png

SPENT: 25.50$
EARNED: 4.5$

OVERALL STATS
SPENT: 173.12$
EARNED: 67.5$

UPDATES
1. I will be adding some more banners soon.
2. I am going to add if I find good offers from C2M, Neverblue, MaxBounty, Adsimilis and any other network.

This time you must have a rough idea about best converting banner,LP and offer .. so tweak them and go further, i feel this campaign can turn in to profit it you optimize further

This time you must have a rough idea about best converting banner,LP and offer .. so tweak them and go further, i feel this campaign can turn in to profit it you optimize further
Thank you for the blessing sir. Would you mind sharing your skype with me?

Ok, so you're targetting the US, a tier 1 country. My advice, get off of that and step down to tier 2, or even tier 3 if the payout is decent.

But let's keep it to tier 2. Pick a country from that tier. Got one? Good.
Now start running the traffic. Keep things even and build up steadily. First off, you might want to focus on the CTR of your banner. Increase it, try to go as high as possible (0.6-0.8 is good). After that you'll start focusing on your landing page.

But remember, every country is different so if you settle on one. You have to focus on tweaking it to your best ability. Make sure your banners are properly translated and appeal properly to the visitors of that specific country. Same goes for the landing page.

Keep things organized, test one thing first. Then continue to the next. This makes sure that you hold a good oversight of what is working and what is not. And it will especially important once you start finding the central point (unity) between the banners and the landing pages.

If you have an offer that has a very wide GEO reach it's a good choice to target internationally, lower cost for a lot of clicks & data.

Hello adidam
So your state is not bad for start, So I will give u some advice, try to use SOI offer its CTR is more high, try to use more payout offer.
imagine 100's affiliate are promoting dating by TJ So work more smarter use their knowledge, use WRW to research their banners and Landing.

work on your banner don't use their random banners, use flags on banners and click to action buttons
then work on landing page, there is good article about increase CR 21 Conversion Optimization Best Practices for Beginners - VWO Blog

I hope everything will be alright waiting your update

MI
Back