The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

FIRST $100/DAY

so the best why is to change the lander every day , that means it will not show as an old campaign that's running for days, it will appear as a campaign that runs for only one day :) , they people who spy they think it has no potential :) .
That is interesting. As i don't know how spy tools works - what is needed to change to make them think it is a new landing page even though it is not and it will still look the same for visitors?

That is interesting. As i don't know how spy tools works - what is needed to change to make them think it is a new landing page even though it is not and it will still look the same for visitors?
Honestly, it's a lot of technicality, but you could simply start experimenting with changing various variables and see if something works or not (such as changing domains, changing tracking domains, changing code, etc)

Honestly, it's a lot of technicality, but you could simply start experimenting with changing various variables and see if something works or not (such as changing domains, changing tracking domains, changing code, etc)
yes that's true , change the landing page path :) and some thing in the code :)
or if you have a winning angle change the Domain name every 2/days and play with the code , just in case if you don't know what to do :)
am talking to @traged here :)
congrats the journey @comegetbravo

So, another day has gone by.
I've run the campaign without doing any changes at all, not even changing bids, which I usually do because others outbid you and you receive less traffic - but I wanted the campaign to run 100% on its own to see what it did and to not get any skewed data, tomorrow I'll begin optimizing and scaling it.

These are the stats for today:

o4pgvuc.png

As you can see (compared to the day before that)

BV5caKZ.png

The traffic did go down, but the ROI increased, and the profit wasn't so far off..

Stick around, and maybe I'll drop some golden nuggets

Hell yeah!

9WRoZcE.png

This was the sight I woke up to, after just 5 hours of running this campaign, it's already in the $100/day profit.

It took me over 6 months to get here, but now I'm here and I got you all to thank for, because I couldn't have made this alone!
I have made an account on popads, waiting for your Guidance of how to Start !

I just thought of making a quick update, these are the results from the 29th December until the 1st January:

hAP8QB4.png

I've run this campaign for over a month now, and in just 4 days I managed to get it into break even, so tomorrow I'll be with an overall profit with this campaign. #dontgiveup

banners
Back