The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

FIRST $100/DAY

Hell yeah!

9WRoZcE.png

This was the sight I woke up to, after just 5 hours of running this campaign, it's already in the $100/day profit.

It took me over 6 months to get here, but now I'm here and I got you all to thank for, because I couldn't have made this alone!

CONGRATULATIONS! THIS IS AWESOME!

Keep this going, keep us updated.

what do you mean ???
can you explain please what is worthless tracking tools or spy tools ??

You said that all big earners change their landing page daily so spy tools can't recognize them. So if you use spy tool, it will show you old campaigns, probably not working, and you will think they are working ones and you will make mistake at beginning. Even, maybe big earners are running that old campaigns only to point new/inexperienced marketeers in wrong direction.

You said that all big earners change their landing page daily so spy tools can't recognize them. So if you use spy tool, it will show you old campaigns, probably not working, and you will think they are working ones and you will make mistake at beginning. Even, maybe big earners are running that old campaigns only to point new/inexperienced marketeers in wrong direction.
i mean that spy tools will detect you campaign no doubt about this what ever you do :)
and some traffic sources they sell there data .
so the best why is to change the lander every day , that means it will not show as an old campaign that's running for days, it will appear as a campaign that runs for only one day :) , they people who spy they think it has no potential :) .

hey @GrupoWayseer i noticed some people think that CPA winners uses some secret landing pages .
it's wrong idea :)
just keep it simple and some times with ppv little aggressive

Agree. but the definition of "simple" can be ambiguous
im sure simple works, but what kind of simple?
3 steps Landing pages?
Advertorial Landing Pages?
bullet points landing pages?

and what software the OP thinks is best to edit/create this kind of LP?
that was my question

Cheers

Agree. but the definition of "simple" can be ambiguous
im sure simple works, but what kind of simple?
3 steps Landing pages?

that was my question

Cheers

I use Adobe Dreamweaver and Notepad++ for creating (but mostly customizing web pages).
Watch adplexity for 5 mins and you'll get ideas of what's working.

3 steps Landing pages?
now what you have to do is to test them all , in one campaign
split test them all and see whats working :) the data is the judge :)

i told u before to take a look at purelander.com

Watch adplexity for 5 mins and you'll get ideas of what's working.
yes that's what i always tell people , look at the landing pages and see what people are using , Don't try to reinvent the well :)

I use Adobe Dreamweaver and Notepad++ for creating (but mostly customizing web pages).
some people don't know any thing about coding that's the problem :)

Last edited:
MI
Back