The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FIRST $100/DAY

comegetbravo

Hell yeah!

9WRoZcE.png

This was the sight I woke up to, after just 5 hours of running this campaign, it's already in the $100/day profit.

It took me over 6 months to get here, but now I'm here and I got you all to thank for, because I couldn't have made this alone!

interesting now change your banners and landing Page every 24 Hour, so that the campaign can't be stolen :)
don't change the angle just change some thing in the source code so that the spy tools will think it's a new campaign :) :):):):):):) this is the only why you can clock some smart spy tools :)
because when people see your campaign running for more then 4 days, they will know it's winning angle, then they will copy you:) , and your profits will go down :)

interesting now change your banners and landing Page every 24 Hour, so that the campaign can't be stolen :)
don't change the angle just change some thing in the source code so that the spy tools will think it's a new campaign :) :):):):):):) this is the only why you can clock some smart spy tools :)
because when people see your campaign running for more then 4 days, they will know it's winning angle, then they will copy you:) , and your profits will go down :)

I've got some special tricks up my sleeve :D

you just told us that tracking softweres are almost worthless :D

MI
Back