The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FireFox 3.0

Gorkfu

affiliate
What do you all think about FireFox 3?

The new FireFox 3.0 is looking pretty good over it's successor. I like how they fixed the memory issue for the windows version. It doesn't seem to go past 95 megs of memory now. I would keep seeing the FireFox 2.0 go up to about 1.5 gigs of memory before it froze on me. I'm not a big fan of the new buttons in it. Plus most of the add-ons I had are not updated for 3.0 yet...

I think I am still with 2.0.0.14 at the moment. A few months back I tried 3.0b and did not like it. I am a big fan of Fire Fox and use it daily and would not even think about using IE.

I've never heard of Syclosoft before but Maxthon is pretty popular, at least in China. It uses the same engine as IE but the browser itself is a lot better than IE in my opinion.

Well SycloSoft's browser isn't all that popular, so I'm not surprised. Maxthon is beginning to spread around more.

Firefox because it has so much more things you can do with it and surfing through the web on it is simply the easiest and fastest out of any web browser.

I tried FF3 just recently, but found that when trying to log in to certain networks it would often hang then return an error message. Never had that with FF2 so I have reverted back.

I heard about this version. It is a fast web browser. Memory leaks and other performance problems found in earlier version of Firefox is removed in this version.Text and image rendering have also been improved. It introduces a new visual language to the browser security game. It also have several features. So you can download this version just now..................

-------------------
Jaibin

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on Firefox 3 and I'm just lovin' it. ;) I think the Firefox developers are just awesome, they really come up with the best. I do use several add-ons on Firefox that I just wouldn't be able to live without.

I thought that FF2 was quite a disappointment really, but FF3 is a far superiour effort... it handles javascript so much more better. It was really annoying with FF2 that when I was using Yahoo Pipes it would just hang for ages or crash... I understand that release 3.1 will include the Tracemonkey function and which will radically alter the ability of the browser to better handle javascript

banners
Back