propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FireFox 3.0

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Gorkfu, May 21, 2008.

1. Gorkfu

Gorkfu Affiliate affiliate

What do you all think about FireFox 3?

The new FireFox 3.0 is looking pretty good over it's successor. I like how they fixed the memory issue for the windows version. It doesn't seem to go past 95 megs of memory now. I would keep seeing the FireFox 2.0 go up to about 1.5 gigs of memory before it froze on me. I'm not a big fan of the new buttons in it. Plus most of the add-ons I had are not updated for 3.0 yet...

2. wendallb

wendallb Affiliate affiliate

Going to give it a go when I get home from work tonight

3. iastaff

iastaff Affiliate affiliate

I think I am still with 2.0.0.14 at the moment. A few months back I tried 3.0b and did not like it. I am a big fan of Fire Fox and use it daily and would not even think about using IE.

4. A. Williams

A. Williams Affiliate affiliate

I'm addicted to firefox2 because of its theme metal lion brushed ice chrome. i dont want to change it forever

5. alec11

alec11 Affiliate affiliate

I think i'll keep stick with Firefox 2.
    Firefox 3 is still in Beta, we can't use add-ons from firefox 2.

6. adm20051010

adm20051010 Affiliate affiliate

firefox is good, but it can't change skin

7. john_logic

john_logic Affiliate affiliate

8. FreewareFreak

FreewareFreak Affiliate affiliate

Firefox is the best, but I've also downloaded a browser from SycloSoft and on Maxthon.com. I'm starting to find some other new browsers that might be good.

9. Gorkfu

Gorkfu Affiliate affiliate

I've never heard of Syclosoft before but Maxthon is pretty popular, at least in China. It uses the same engine as IE but the browser itself is a lot better than IE in my opinion.

10. FreewareFreak

FreewareFreak Affiliate affiliate

Well SycloSoft's browser isn't all that popular, so I'm not surprised. Maxthon is beginning to spread around more.

11. shyntaxx

shyntaxx Affiliate affiliate

Firefox 3 not compatible with loads of important Add-On`s .. i stick to Firefox 2, and WinXp thanks ..

12. catches4u

catches4u Affiliate affiliate

Firefox because it has so much more things you can do with it and surfing through the web on it is simply the easiest and fastest out of any web browser.

13. Shadow Stewart

Shadow Stewart Affiliate affiliate

Firefox 3.0 is the best internet browser in the world. Now it becomes most popular among the people due to its friendly environment and powerful searching tools. It also supports and advance features. It is fast than all previous versions.

Shadow Stewart

Crystal Meth

14. babrees

babrees Affiliate affiliate

I tried FF3 just recently, but found that when trying to log in to certain networks it would often hang then return an error message. Never had that with FF2 so I have reverted back.

15. jaibin

jaibin Affiliate affiliate

I heard about this version. It is a fast web browser. Memory leaks and other performance problems found in earlier version of Firefox is removed in this version.Text and image rendering have also been improved. It introduces a new visual language to the browser security game. It also have several features. So you can download this version just now..................

-------------------
    Jaibin

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
  16. dezinerite

dezinerite Affiliate affiliate

I'm on Firefox 3 and I'm just lovin' it. ;) I think the Firefox developers are just awesome, they really come up with the best. I do use several add-ons on Firefox that I just wouldn't be able to live without.

17. YooHee

YooHee Affiliate affiliate

what is the difference between the firefox 3 and the old FF?

aside from the version.... :p

18. technophobicseo

technophobicseo Affiliate affiliate

the browsers look.man see the difference.:D

19. Divisive Cottonwood

Divisive Cottonwood Affiliate affiliate

I thought that FF2 was quite a disappointment really, but FF3 is a far superiour effort... it handles javascript so much more better. It was really annoying with FF2 that when I was using Yahoo Pipes it would just hang for ages or crash... I understand that release 3.1 will include the Tracemonkey function and which will radically alter the ability of the browser to better handle javascript

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed