The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finally Starting Journey With Zeropark

Update : Some Great news today , we decided to pause a few landers & offers as they were getting really less clicks and look what happened :

828d981f4bba4e8dab801094fb011d5f.png

We decided to increase the budget a bit and see how it goes , Maybe its just a lucky day . Lets see how it goes!

All suggestions welcome!
great results scale little by little, when u know that the ROI is kind of stable, then scale bigger .
keep update us with pictures like u did in the previous post .
good luck

great results scale little by little, when u know that the ROI is kind of stable, then scale bigger .
keep update us with pictures like u did in the previous post .
good luck

Thank you! Is there any tool which can clean LP's automatically and replace offer urls on the Landing pages we rip from Adplexity ?

Hello.
Good luck with your journey.
There's no tool that I know of, so you have to check the code manually to see if everything's correct.

both WiFi and 3G can work for pin submits, so your data will tell you.
As for the sweeps campaign, if you see conversions, especially if you're close to positive ROI or in this case already positive i would leave your budget unlimited as long as the cap on the offer allows it and try to scale ASAP.

What's the conversion process for the sweeps campaign? SOI?

Hello.
Good luck with your journey.
There's no tool that I know of, so you have to check the code manually to see if everything's correct.

both WiFi and 3G can work for pin submits, so your data will tell you.
As for the sweeps campaign, if you see conversions, especially if you're close to positive ROI or in this case already positive i would leave your budget unlimited as long as the cap on the offer allows it and try to scale ASAP.

What's the conversion process for the sweeps campaign? SOI?

Thanks for taking the time out to reply! We are having one LP that is performing exceptionally well , so we decided to stop testing other variations and start testing variations on the converting LP .

They are pin submit campaigns.

One doubt : How do you remove the non converting targets/sources ? I dont see any other way than doing them manually ? is that the only way it can be done ?

It is in deed a good thing that you have officially started. I will say that by the fact that you have a good plan in place, then the chances of you struggling are very minimal. Make sure however that the goals are broken down further into the daily milestones that can be achieved with much ease. Make mistakes and also learn from them, always the best way.

Thanks for taking the time out to reply! We are having one LP that is performing exceptionally well , so we decided to stop testing other variations and start testing variations on the converting LP .

They are pin submit campaigns.

One doubt : How do you remove the non converting targets/sources ? I dont see any other way than doing them manually ? is that the only way it can be done ?
You do that manually as you said. You can do that either in your tracker now (if you're using Voluum) or straight in Zeropark's dashboard.

Actually I disagree, some of my best PIN campaigns have been on WIFI, because it's cheaper.

This all depends on the flow of the particular offer. In the past, wifi used to perform very well in some GEOs. These days, it's pretty much over, the more strict regulations pretty much killed the flow on wifi. I didn't see a PINs campaign that would work better on wifi than on carriers for quite some time. Wifi can work very well with sweeps that are based on leadgen (email optin).

Some tips for the OP :

- zeropark has both POPs and redirect traffic, test both of them
- it's a good idea to test staggered bids, so several levels of bidding in an effort to find the best converting level
- block under-performing placements. You might also want to cut placements with very LOW LP ctr, as well as those with very HIGH lp ctr as that screams BOTs :)
- test more variations of the LP that works best for you. Change CTA buttons, images and also try to change colors dramatically.

Good luck with your campaign!

Great progress! but don't forget to scale your campaign, and NEVER stop testing,
this's a common mistake, I used to have profitable campaigns but I stopped split-testing / sclaing them just because I thought they were profitable enough and they will remain like this, but guess what? Banner Blindness happens, affiliates rip your LPs, and you find yourself surrounded by bigger affiliates competing with you.
stay focused, and take the advantage in the very beginning.

MI
Back