The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Finally Starting Journey With Zeropark

ppvbeginner

Ill keep it short for you guys , I have never been a fan of tracking and never got around with it.3 days back i PM my old buddy about something related to FB and we get talking and he says he has deposited 1k$ on Zeropark and is looking for a partner.

Fast forward : He knows to setup Voluum , brought it. Also got adplexity. Took advice from another friend [doing mobile ] who asked me to go with AV offers.AM was online , asked him to send me the list of best converting AV offers.Got it,partner filtered it out and decided on a few offers.

Launched Campaigns an hour back on Zeropark

We had initially decided to launch 4 campaigns but the AM told us that 2 of the offers were not really good so we decided to stick on 2 .

Campaign 1 - AV Pin Submit
Geo : India
LPs : 5 Landers with different styles [ all from adplexity]
Budget : 30$

Campaign 2 - AV Pin Submit
Geo : South Africa
LPs : 6 Landers
Budget : 25$

Campaign 3 - AV Pin Submit
Geo:South Africa
Lps : 6 Landers
Budget : 25$

I wanted to go with app installs as it was the beginning but my AM told me that the retention rate matters a lot and payments will be delayed too.So i guess we decided on this one .

Questions :
1.How long does Zeropark take to approve campaigns ?
2.Was it a stupid move to go ahead with pin submits?
3.Should we have uploaded more campaigns or LP's ?

All tips are gladly welcome.I think the main part of me getting profitable will be the comments and suggestions from the people here.

Best of luck with you campaigns ppvbeginner. Would love to see how it goes.
1. I don't have any personal experience,so just pasting their official page link Campaign approval – ZeroPark Support

2. Pin submit is better. App installs has more restrictions, delayed payment and as your AM said, retention really matters.

3. That depends on how much you can handle at the moment. First try to optimise these campaigns and then move forward with new campaigns.

Would be looking for more updates. Good luck

@internalsoul : Thank you for your help

First day update , lost money but lets just say its collected data

wd5Le38.png

So we got 1 conversion out of it, pretty amazed by how fast the amount was spent .

Tried to make a new campaign with the target which converted , but never figured out how to do it . If anyone has any idea about it , let me know please .

We decided to pause the other 2 campaigns and focus on the converting one as the other 2 were basically general with no restrictions and this one had carrier + device restrictions .

Should we start more AV campaigns or wait and optimize the current converting one ?

STATS :

Cost
$71.94
Profit
$-70.34
ROI
-97.78%

All tips + suggestions welcome .

Hello @ppvbeginner
i will Give you one idea about pin submit offers, that will save you some cash $$
with pin submit offers Don't target wifi Never.
good results So far keep going , test more offers, and more angles ,

Hello @ppvbeginner
i will Give you one idea about pin submit offers, that will save you some cash $$
with pin submit offers Don't target wifi Never.
good results So far keep going , test more offers, and more angles ,

Thank you , it actually seems to make sense ,the campaign in which i targetted 3 carriers converted while the others were targetting all including wifi traffic.

@internalsoul : Thank you for your help

First day update , lost money but lets just say its collected data

wd5Le38.png

So we got 1 conversion out of it, pretty amazed by how fast the amount was spent .

Tried to make a new campaign with the target which converted , but never figured out how to do it . If anyone has any idea about it , let me know please .

We decided to pause the other 2 campaigns and focus on the converting one as the other 2 were basically general with no restrictions and this one had carrier + device restrictions .

Should we start more AV campaigns or wait and optimize the current converting one ?

STATS :

Cost
$71.94
Profit
$-70.34
ROI
-97.78%

All tips + suggestions welcome .

the amount too fast to use up .
and only one conversion..it is difficult to optimize the profit = =

Thank you , it actually seems to make sense ,the campaign in which i targetted 3 carriers converted while the others were targetting all including wifi traffic.
yes because when you browse the pin submit offer page , the Visitor find his number in the field he just have to click send, it's generated by some how , in 3G and 4G connection.
in wifi no he has to type it all , and some times he makes mistakes , that's why , i told you to target only carriers, when you promote pin submit offers ^_^

Actually I disagree, some of my best PIN campaigns have been on WIFI, because it's cheaper.
i don't think so , in pin submit always carriers is better then wifi .
and u can't find the Wifi traffic So much cheaper , cus it works well with app install, and other type of offers .
But Who knows every thing possible .
this is CPA , it's a crazy market

Hey, @ppvbeginner,

Don't worry about the money. You get the experience step by step - you became stronger.

Try to focus on smart-link. Some aff. networks have this and rotate (I think it based on global CR or CPM model) a lot of offers like adult/mainstream vertical. Just try to find your way on multi-variant system.

If you interesting, at now I focus only on smart-links and I get the results.

Hey, @ppvbeginner,

Don't worry about the money. You get the experience step by step - you became stronger.

Try to focus on smart-link. Some aff. networks have this and rotate (I think it based on global CR or CPM model) a lot of offers like adult/mainstream vertical. Just try to find your way on multi-variant system.

If you interesting, at now I focus only on smart-links and I get the results.

Thank you , should check in on that.

Does anyone have an answer for this ? : Tried to make a new campaign with the target which converted , but never figured out how to do it .

i don't think so , in pin submit always carriers is better then wifi .
and u can't find the Wifi traffic So much cheaper , cus it works well with app install, and other type of offers .
But Who knows every thing possible .
this is CPA , it's a crazy market

On the large spectrum, sure, carrier traffic is better - but for example when I ran an AV campaign in an asian country the wifi traffic was 10x larger in volume and 3x cheaper than carriertraffic and was still converting at around 2-3%.

Update : We had launched a sweeps campaign in addition to the AV one yesterday which looks to be performing better than the other one

We started both domain & pops for this , both the conversions are from pops!

6cbe10b4581740c1bb3b2cc8cf449ba1.png

So we decided to pause the AV campaign and focus on sweeps instead .We would have let it running but the payouts were really low too.

Me and my partner both want to increase the daily budget for this current sweeps campaign , but we are equally doubtful about it . Is it better to go at this budget [Currently at 25$ per day] and monitor for 3-4 days ? or increase the budget and gather the data quickly ?

Also first green achieved though its really a low profit haha :
2563b32a8f484a6eabe4763d6005204b.png

All suggestions welcome . Thank you!

Update !

We decided to pause the domain campaign for the sweeps as pops were performing better for us .

0536db7911b846cabf12582d79a74f14.png

Still doubtful about increasing the budget! Would like thoughts on that from someone !

I would recommend that you try adjusting the bids, and see how that affects the ROI. A small bump or drop can have huge impacts on conversions.

I would recommend that you try adjusting the bids, and see how that affects the ROI. A small bump or drop can have huge impacts on conversions.

Adjust the bids on converting targets ? I think we are already at full visibility position ? so does increasing do any good ?

banners
Back