The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Few Questions!

DeMiThA

Guys im about to start my first ever CPA campaign,and i have some questions.

Whats the best tracker? adsbridge or voluum? Must be easy to use as im a starter.
Best mobile affiliate network? signed up with yeahmobi, after a week no reply's :/
best traffic source for mobile offers
The Dojo worth the money?

Best Regards

can we track our own affiliate links by using any private or public tracker to track the link only clicks or got sales successfully ?
and where can we purchase cheap rate targeted countries traffic for different cpa affiliate links.
post here some of the networks please.

Kindly Reply here if anyone know

Whats the best tracker? adsbridge or voluum? Must be easy to use as im a starter.
There is not best tracker. Some people like Voluum some like iMobiTrax etc
Take look at the features offered by each Nd decide whats best for you. Personally, I like voluum

Best mobile affiliate network? signed up with yeahmobi, after a week no reply's :/
Like the previous answer there is no best network either. You should split testing offers from different affiliate networks.
When your starting out go for CPA network that pays weekly - cashflow becomes a problem later on.
Yeahmobi requires a payment proof atleast $1000/month. PM regarding yeahmobi I maybe able to help.

best traffic source for mobile offers
There is no best traffic source. Different traffic sources reach different demographics - its important to match the correct traffic source with your offer.

The Dojo worth the money?
Definitely.

Hi,

I would personally go with Voluum. Their tracker is up-to date & fast. They even have a startup tutorial which guides you through their platform on how to add your first campaign. Keep in mind that they have Free and Paid services.

As for Mobile CPA Network, I would recommend Yeahmobi, Matomy Media, ClickDealer.

For a starting traffic source I would recommend you to use Zeropark or Decisive. They are relatively newbie friendly. In my opinion they both are a great platform to start with.

Regarding the Dojo, I would definitely recommend it! Dojo only requires one-time payment and you will receive lifetime updates, guides and custom tools which will help you to create successful campaigns in the future.

Cheers,
Zoltan

Hi,

I would personally go with Voluum. Their tracker is up-to date & fast. They even have a startup tutorial which guides you through their platform on how to add your first campaign. Keep in mind that they have Free and Paid services.

As for Mobile CPA Network, I would recommend Yeahmobi, Matomy Media, ClickDealer.

For a starting traffic source I would recommend you to use Zeropark or Decisive. They are relatively newbie friendly. In my opinion they both are a great platform to start with.

Regarding the Dojo, I would definitely recommend it! Dojo only requires one-time payment and you will receive lifetime updates, guides and custom tools which will help you to create successful campaigns in the future.

Cheers,
Zoltan
Thanks for the wonderful answer :D

I think it's the appropriate thread for my question. I'm a beginner, and working over first test landing pages now. Will any FREE tracking tool (for conversion and clicks) be enough for a start? Google Analytics maybe or something else from those mentioned above. What would you recommend guys?

Guys, I'm back and still wondering about those free tracking tools - what would you suggest? And have you tried AdsBridge? Any tips or feedback on that tool?

MI
Back