The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

(Feedback wanted) Service to split traffic between Amazon US and Amazon UK based on location

Danny Tuppeny

affiliate
Hi; first post here!

I've recently set up a new site, amzredir.com which makes it easy to redirect traffic to Amazon UK or US based on where the user is and I'm after feedback!

I've written a blog post (I apparently can't post links; it's the newest post at *removed*) with some background and details on what it does. The affiliate tags persist in local storage so it's quite quick to paste in amazon.com and amazon.co.uk URLs to be given a redirect URL.

Feedback would be appreciated; you can post it here, in the comments on the blog post or use the social links at the top of the blog for Twitter/Email/Google/etc.

Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Danny and welcome to AffiliateFix.

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Danny! :)

Last edited:
Apologies!

The link you posted doesn't seem to work correctly and I can't seem to find the post it refers to in the forum - is it possible you could edit/fix the link? Thanks!

Signed up, though something looks wrong in the markup for the link on the page!

Screenshot 2017-01-15 at 20.14.27.png

Your application will be vetted before it is approved and live. Usually happens within 24 - 48 hours, sometimes faster but this is Sunday, so maybe not today.

Your application will be vetted before it is approved and live. Usually happens within 24 - 48 hours, sometimes faster but this is Sunday, so maybe not today.
Yep, I understand that - but look at my screenshot, it seems like there's an error in the HTML code, it has '> visible on the page?

banners
Back