The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Feedback and Suggestions.

It's not a big deal. It's kind of a little bit distraction whenever I see "UNDEFINED"; I think it should be the forum name. Whatever it's a small thing :D

I like the new look!

'Remember me' checkbox doesn't work on my iPhone. The forum always ask for login even when I tick the checkbox. It works fine on my laptop.

Is Tapatalk enabled for AffiliateFix?

I like the new look!

'Remember me' checkbox doesn't work on my iPhone. The forum always ask for login even when I tick the checkbox. It works fine on my laptop.

Is Tapatalk enabled for AffiliateFix?

We will list the new site on Tapatalk this week.

Will fix that small bug thank you.

Loving the new site, so clean and easy to use! Just wondered if anyone else was having an issue with the way the header displays? Mine seems to have been pushed down meaning the black box extends downwards...

affiliatefixheader.PNG

Mine looks fine...

I do notice when I hit "Go Advanced" it posts the quick reply

yep did it.

If I hit go advanced it says I need 10 spaces so I enter 10 then hit it and it post it. When I hit edit it goes advanced.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a suggestion:)
What about a part of forum where AffiliateFix members can share free ebooks with each other?
Under that "free ebooks" section you can share it on example "SEO","Affiliate Marketing",
"PPV","PPC","Adult",etc. or If it is too complicated you can just create that "free ebooks" forum...

What do you think,K?

Last edited:
what about forcing new members to introduce themselves properly.. not with "hi! I am new here post. I wanna make money" thing.
I am seeing a lot with post like it and when they made some 1 - 2 post. They are no where to be found.

what about forcing new members to introduce themselves properly.. not with "hi! I am new here post. I wanna make money" thing.
I am seeing a lot with post like it and when they made some 1 - 2 post. They are no where to be found.

It's a nice idea but forcing isn't great - I'm not sure how we'd implement this.

I am just exaggerating about the force part.
Why not make a sticky post or make some Welcome Private message the interrupts their view after complete registration and directs or tell them to make valuable post or HQ intro post in the introduction section.

By doing that, we can know where are they coming, what their knowledge/experience is and how can we address or help them in matters they ask or looking for.

I am just exaggerating about the force part.
Why not make a sticky post or make some Welcome Private message the interrupts their view after complete registration and directs or tell them to make valuable post or HQ intro post in the introduction section.

By doing that, we can know where are they coming, what their knowledge/experience is and how can we address or help them in matters they ask or looking for.

We have place notices in place now.

Update

All bugs above should now be solved and new additions are still being made.

Most noticeably the "Read New Posts" button on top of the forums for easy use and The Dojo just had one HELL of a sexy makeover.

Keep them coming.

In the CPAFix forum I used a signature in my posts. I'm trying to find the signature option here but I can't see it. I could be blind, though. LOL Could you please tell me how to put a signature in my posts? Thank you.

In the CPAFix forum I used a signature in my posts. I'm trying to find the signature option here but I can't see it. I could be blind, though. LOL Could you please tell me how to put a signature in my posts? Thank you.

We're not currently allowing them on AffiliateFix...they may be back in some form shortly.

Hey Kenyan, can you let newbies know that when they sign up for existing networks (especially EDU oriented ones) that they need to leave accurate contact info. We have an Account Manager that each morning calls via phone or skype each new sign up as part of the verification process and surprisingly enough people dont seem to get it that if we cant reach you we wont approve you - period. We have direct clients that reach us in real time and sometimes we need to pass on information that just cant wait for an email...thus skype or phone call regardless of location in the world... Asia, India, US whereever. Newbies that accidentally put a wrong number can correct it in their account then ping a PDM'er on Skype or call in and get things approved but if we cant reach them, its an automatic denial to the network. Thanks - JSatGS

banners
Back