propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FB Spreader Works with out POPUP = Must get

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by CodeCompiler, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeCompiler

CodeCompiler Affiliate affiliate

Demo of full Action System available for people

Here is a Full Video of the system working. Hope you enjoy. UPDATED 10/29/2011
    [video=youtube;p5vi5UdiFLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5vi5UdiFLI[/video]
    ADDED AUTO LIKE ON MOUSE MOVEMENT SYSTEM ALSO!!!
    Here the Pro's and Con's first of the different types.
    EARNINGS FOR 1 WEEK!!!! [​IMG]

Skype - codecompilerhf - for details.
    Also I will not pay to have your jar files signed.. There are people on the site that will do it.

Vouches

Purchase options are via LR / Western Union only! $$350.00$$ Setup with in the next 24 Hours Garenteed. Can do paypal but will charge additional fee for paypal % and you must send as gift for intangible goods!
    I will allow Resellers if you want to be a reseller email - nuegenx@aol.com Here the resellers deal. Everyone that makes a sale makes 100$ per $350!! So here a product you can move. All payments must be made to me!! Then will be forwarded out with in 72 hours!

Still available for everyone. If your interested PM me on skype and here - codecompilerhf

P.S. I WILL NOT EMPHASIZE HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO GET YOUR JAR SIGNED AS A TRUSTED TRUSTED!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU TO PAY TO GET IT DONE! OPTIONAL ROUTES CAN TAKE DAYS TO WEEKS TO GET SIGNED AND APPROVED!! SECURE VENDORS TAKE HOURS! SO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE!! FULLED SIGNED AS TRUSTED TRUSTED (2) YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A JAVA / FLASH POPUP EVER!!

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Legit product - he showed me this working on Join.me

also if you have big traffic this can make a killing!

3. CodeCompiler

I do as emphasized require people to get there Jar cert signed.. what it might entail depending on the company.. Might require you get a ssl licence.. 18$ Trusted Jar cert level 2 i have seen as cheap at 89.99 to 209.99 so shop around.

4. Abbas8

Abbas8 Affiliate affiliate

I can vouch for this guy as well. Just saw a screenshare of the script in action + his traffic stats. This guy is LEGIT!

5. CodeCompiler

I am showing people how to use a Exploit pack and load a botnet system to so you can continually use your traffic and so forth for spreading.. Imaging keeping 10% of all your traffic which is approximately what you convert with and being able to spam all there walls continually :) Thats the new system coming out with a complete cms system available for people.

6. K

cannot wait make sure you let me know when its out!

7. CodeCompiler

Will be ready tonight K if you want to watch I am going to build up and set up one tonight and so forth :)

8. CodeCompiler

cause I adding google+ and a couple other toys

[​IMG]

9. K

looking great so far man...check your inbox

10. Abbas8

Received. Thanks man!

11. K

is the new version out yet man?

12. Stefan T

Stefan T Affiliate affiliate

Very interessted in this, you need to have a facebook fanpage ? (Size +100 000? )
    You also can help with a full install and get facebook friends/sites ?

Does anybody can give a review about this tool ?

13. Onelove

Onelove Affiliate affiliate

interested in this product. get intouch bro

14. artwiliam204

artwiliam204 Affiliate affiliate

is this still working? is there a demo?
    i'm interested.

15. CodeCompiler

Actually guys I am in Atlanta atm and put all my developers in 1 spot to get a new system written together and updated cause we found out some people bulk scrapped the app id's and have been blowing through them in bulk. I will set up a new version to spread here and a new way to make things available for everyone shortly.

16. CodeCompiler

I have a new demo coming out for people to have and see.. Its brute force.. Ever RAPE someones wall to blast on there friends? ever posted 50 SHARE PAGES TO YOUR OWN LINK TO HIT UP THERE FRIENDS WALLS AND YOUR WALLS AND THERE FRIENDS ALL SEE IT!!! ITS BRUTAL AND GOOD!! :) BEST RETURN!! :p K you gotta check this out its sexy :)

17. K

18. Abbas8

Any updates man?

19. CodeCompiler

Yes still working an updated for a bit more of a take over approach of lets say.. :)

20. Abbas8

Dude, so verisign fixed the issue with the script yet?

Featured Resources (View All)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
adsxposed