The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

FB pages management

boussakka

The Black&White NINJA
Hi Luke!

I would like to know how do you manage your FB pages, how do you get likes and shares for your post? how do you encourage people to react with your posts?

Does it count as a shameless plug if you ask the perfect question? :) I created my own tool to help manage my Facebook Pages. You can find more information on it here: http://www.affiliatefix.com/f75/fptraffic-6827/

I have a few Guides within FPTraffic that explain my process to getting Likes, but I'll outline a few:

1. Paid Ads for Likes - I wrote an article all about this at: How I Advertise on Facebook ...of course, there's also a Guide on FPT about it too :)
2. Post Good Content - I use FPT for this. I post consistent GOOD content that naturally gets shares, likes, and comments. This makes my Pages grow virally without too much work.
3. Cross-promotion - I cross promote my Pages to help increase my reach on each post.

If you're posting good content you don't really need to encourage people to react. They'll do it naturally. There are things I do to help get people engaged with some of my content though. For example, I like to do giveaways. I just did one last night. It was a two hour giveaway (people had 2 hours to participate and then I picked a winner). Check out the engagement:

ljd.png

mjd.png

Those people are now more likely to engage of my future content :) I also made $50 while giving away a $20 shirt that cost me $11. To find out how I did that you'll need to read my FPTraffic case study :)

banners
Back