The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

FB Ads Journey

Interesting jurney. Remarketing on users engaged through video could be an idea to increase CTR ad users on your landing page?
I am not sure if I fully understand your question but I don't think Facebook supports retargetting on users that viewed a video of yours on Fb. I could be wrong though, I have never retargetted before!

Well, I don't think I will even take the time to post the stats on here. Basically I spend around €10 but I only got 4 link clicks and a very low reach. I guess this experiment didn't work out that well.

As I will be very busy the coming week/two weeks, I don't think I will run any campaigns. I might find some minutes to tweak my landing page a bit, but don't expect any updates for a while. I will still check this thread so if you have any questions just ask, maybe I can answer them.

Well, I don't think I will even take the time to post the stats on here. Basically I spend around €10 but I only got 4 link clicks and a very low reach. I guess this experiment didn't work out that well.

As I will be very busy the coming week/two weeks, I don't think I will run any campaigns. I might find some minutes to tweak my landing page a bit, but don't expect any updates for a while. I will still check this thread so if you have any questions just ask, maybe I can answer them.
Raise your budget to $20 and you will have a bunch of stat to share. :D
Joking, spend your time and money wisely. :D

MI
Back