The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Favourite Old School Games?

Was anybody ever big into Handheld gaming? If so, what is your favorite system?

I loved the Game Boy Advance, and the Sega Game Gear was amazing for it's time!

Loved it but nearly as much as Zelda on the original NES, that was my all-time favourite! I went through the levels twice. My son still has the equipment and game cartridge....my score is still saved on there. :)

Nice! Yeah with that game there is a Second Quest you get to play after you beat it, which has the dungeons and items moved around. I never went through it though unfortunately :( My favorite Zelda of all time was the SNES version "A link to the Past", but something was intrigued me about the WInd Waker on the Gamecube.. Ever play that one, AZ?

Nice! Yeah with that game there is a Second Quest you get to play after you beat it, which has the dungeons and items moved around. I never went through it though unfortunately :( My favorite Zelda of all time was the SNES version "A link to the Past", but something was intrigued me about the WInd Waker on the Gamecube.. Ever play that one, AZ?

Nooooo but now, I'm intrigued! Bet it can be downloaded or played online now. Not the same but could still be fun. :) Didn't get my kids a Gamecube, so don't know about Wind Waker, will have to look that one up.

Don't mean to brag (yes I do) but I did make it through the Second Quest both times.

Nooooo but now, I'm intrigued! Bet it can be downloaded or played online now. Not the same but could still be fun. :) Didn't get my kids a Gamecube, so don't know about Wind Waker, will have to look that one up.

Don't mean to brag (yes I do) but I did make it through the Second Quest both times.

Nice! That's awesome. You can definitely get Super Nintendo and GameCube emulation to work pretty easily, just get a simple USB controller for the best results. I have never actually tried a GameCube emulator but they look to be pretty badass these days.

Nice! That's awesome. You can definitely get Super Nintendo and GameCube emulation to work pretty easily, just get a simple USB controller for the best results. I have never actually tried a GameCube emulator but they look to be pretty badass these days.

Thanks!

You do realize that if I get going on these things that I'll once again become obsessively hooked and play for days on end? There goes work and personal hygiene! ;)

Thanks!

You do realize that if I get going on these things that I'll once again become obsessively hooked and play for days on end? There goes work and personal hygiene! ;)

Hey, you can play video games and still take showers! I recommend both, haha.

What I'd give to play Parappa The Rapper again.

I was going to link you guys to the old commercial for it on Youtube but I haven't made enough posts yet. :rolleyes:

Hey, you can play video games and still take showers! I recommend both, haha.

At the same time? :) Isn't it dangerous to shower with electronics? I won't want to stop playing that long.

I used to play Zelda until around 3:00 a.m. then get up at 6:00 to get the kids off to school and go to work. Obsessive!

At the same time? :) Isn't it dangerous to shower with electronics? I won't want to stop playing that long.

I used to play Zelda until around 3:00 a.m. then get up at 6:00 to get the kids off to school and go to work. Obsessive!

Yeah. I am really interested to check out the new offerings in the Zelda series. I don't own a Wii U, but I have a feeling this next one is going to be insane.

Well, now I know I'm old. Never heard of a Wii U, had to look it up. If I find out it offers kick-ass Zelda play, I may be in trouble.

MI
Back