The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Favorite tracker and server

servandosilva

Hi Matuloo.

Considering there are a lot of tools to track your campaigns, not to mention hundreds of hosting services to host your landers, do you have any favorites after being in the game for more than a decade?

And if so, why?

I'm just curious :)

Hm, this is a hard call :)

I started with cpvlab and imobitrax ... cpvlab was not updated for a while and imobitrax was too expensive for my liking, so I made the switch to voluum. I'm still using voluum, especially for campaigns that require mobile carrier detection.

For self hosted, I like what funnelflux can do and it's more affordable than imobitrax for example.

I have a few dedicated servers around the world, but none of the hosting companies really stands out in any way. It's just standard hosting companies with solid uptime :) When I started with paid traffic, I picked beyondhosting as it was a frequently recommended hosting for affiliate stuff and I have to admit I was very happy with their support so far and I still have one server there too.

So I'd say : voluum for selfhosted and funnleflux on a beyondhosting box would be something like my favorite combos.

Thanks.
Funnelflux recommends running their tracker with Vultr and so far it's been working great. I definitely helps when running campaigns overseas to deploy servers in different locations. They're the best self hosted option at the moment although they're moving to cloud hosted sometime soon.

What are your thoughts about Thrive or Adsbridge?

Adsbridge guys are very aggressive with their promotions and pricing, they are pretty much the only ones offering a free trial, which makes them a vital choice for total newbies for sure.

Thrive is considered a top choice too, but I am not sure what to think about their pricing model on the cloud solution - you choose a monthly plan that you commit to, but if your volume goes down, they wont refund you - at least that's the way I understand it. I'd be happy if proven wrong by any possible thrive rep here on the forum, if there is any.

Adsbridge guys are very aggressive with their promotions and pricing, they are pretty much the only ones offering a free trial, which makes them a vital choice for total newbies for sure.

Thrive is considered a top choice too, but I am not sure what to think about their pricing model on the cloud solution - you choose a monthly plan that you commit to, but if your volume goes down, they wont refund you - at least that's the way I understand it. I'd be happy if proven wrong by any possible thrive rep here on the forum, if there is any.

Yep, we have a Thrive rep here, ipyxelcreations (Tom Fang). This is the Thrive Resource listing. Let's see if he sees this shout out.

Matuloo, hi. Since our tracking system works with the same users’ needs, as Adsbridge does, we are curious what do you mean by “aggressive promotion and pricing”? As for sure, it's something that can be prevented.

banners
Back