The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Favorite Google Chrome Extensions?

Thanks very much Luke, extremely useful. I've just switched to Chrome from Firefox and have been missing a few of my old add-ons. These fit the bill perfectly. Cheers!

Totally depends on what you are using it for I guess but a few I would recommend are:

The Web Developer Toolbar (useful for web development)
Firebug Lite (again great for analyzing code etc)
Bitly (quick and easy way to shorten links)
FreshStart (for saving browsing sessions)

I use hootsuite and socialmonkee. I also have Yoono, and a link checker, as well as SEO quake. Fast analysis for marketing as well as great marketing tools. I am an apps, extension junkie. I've used IE for years even though I am a very experienced computer user. However, for some reason, IE9 has slowed down. Means they're probably releasing IE10 or something, but I'm just tired of it. Firefox never caught on with me. Too slow. I love Chrome, but every once in awhile it crashes. Usually when I'm doing video. Any suggestions?

I never installed any of the webmaster plugins that I did with Firefox because Chrome has the Developer Tools built right in. Anyone else use it? CMD + OPT + I

What's up Luke. Dude you are everywhere. LOL!! Where do you find the time to hit the forums, manage your own blog, your own campaigns, not to mention your affiliates for Peerfly. Do you outsource a lot or have you found a way to clone yourself? I'm just saying... LOL

Derrick

The first person who makes a GIF of my caricature beating up Lukes will get $10 from me!

I always use Screen Capture and SeoQuake. I hate to have a lot of addons in my browser in anyway. :)

Hey, K's caricature beating Luke is up for the grabs. :)

banners
Back