The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fast High Quality Forum List?

dotzoo

affiliate
Hello Guys,
I am fresher in SEO industry. I have created top forum website, but I can not get a positive response in this forum. So I want to ask that which activity should do whichever my website keyword is rank quick on google search engine quick.

Do on-page and off-page correctly... You will get ranked definitely based on keyword competition. It is dangerous to expect quick ranking.

To get your forum popular, you've hire to quality post writers. You can find out those from freelancer, odesk, elance and many others.

I am fresher in SEO industry.

Do you mean Newbie in the SEO industry?

I have created top forum website, but I can not get a positive response in this forum.

When you say positive response in this forum, are you referring to your forum or AffiliateFix?

So I want to ask that which activity should do whichever my website keyword is rank quick on google search engine quick.

Okay, so you are actually asking two separate questions here. Which activities you should be engaging is one question and what keywords for ranking is the other.

We can't recommend any keywords because we don't know your niche.

As for activities, the most important is driving traffic at all times and to do this you need to be generating content everyday on the site as well as generating content on your social channels that link back to your forum.

The magical formula is high quality content in the forum and in your social channels, high quality traffic from social channels, high quality syndication of your content with linkbacks to your forum, etc.

Forums are long term projects, they are not fast money opportunities on average. You need to develop a strong foundation with your forum, then develop a strong team to contribute to the backbone of the forum, and focus on high quality content and high quality traffic!

Hello Guys,
I am fresher in SEO industry. I have created top forum website, but I can not get a positive response in this forum. So I want to ask that which activity should do whichever my website keyword is rank quick on google search engine quick.
Hello buddy. Thanks for sharing this post with us. You first need to understand how the google indexing works. First, it is usually update in hours interval and thus you do not need to see the result of the optimization when done with the task. Something that has always kept me this far is the ability to be consistent with the optimization of the websites. It matters a lot and you need to do it if you are expecting positive results all through.

Hello Guys,

To get positive response from your forum you should create quality content, response exact answer to the questioner, checking spam, create popular thread and update your forum regularly. But still you have to wait because it takes time to popular a forum.

To quickly rank your site in Search engine you have to create a backlink from a popular website and optimize your on page and off page SEO properly.

Hello Guys,

I`m sorry but I can`t understand a thing you said. Are you using Google translate? Please reformulate if you want help, otherwise we are just trying to guess what you said.

banners
Back