The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook

carter1210

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and was looking for some advice on my game plan to move forwards. Hopefully I've posted this in the right part of the forum. I'm experienced with Facebook and Teespring currently and would like to try some CPA offers with Facebook (I understand what to avoid etc.)

My idea is to test out a game offer and have asked my affiliate manager for some tips.

Just a few questions:

1. I'd use the power editor and clicks to website and split test some images. Is it OK to use Google images and get some in play images and split test those? What's the best practice for this?

2. I understand with these types of games that it's a younger audience to target, where's best to get the demographics of my target audience as Audience Insights only shows 18+ and I'm sure there will be people who are very young and also older fans. Do you still get paid if say a 12 year old plays the game? (have no experience with this as yet so some questions may seem obvious to you)

3. I've made a redirect with Pretty Links to my affiliate link. Is it essential I use my own landing page from the get go to pre-qualify and/or possibly build a list? Their landing page is really nice at the moment.

4. In FB's demographics, is it advantageous to select 'single' and 'console gamers'? I would say it's quite irrelevant for the younger ages.

5. I only use newsfeed ads with Teespring and CTR % is never an issue, having them as high as 22% on some campaigns. Is it advisable to do RHS for this type of campaign?

6. How far should I take split testing?

7. Do I need additional tracking such as voluum for this?

Thank you - See more at: Facebook Questions | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

MI
Back