The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook with cpa offer.

MD Wahidur Rahman

affiliate
Hi,
I am new in fb ad platform. I just want to know if I post email submit offer with my landing page in fb ad platform is that accept? What I can promote with fb ad manager? I know fb policies but there too much restrictions. So, which offer is best for promoting where i can get most conversion. I have lot of cpa ad platform account. Like crack revenue, ad attract, go4offers, cpagrip, adwork media etc. But I am not ensure what is the best for starting. I want to start with 100 dollar to promote my cpa offer with fb ad manager. Need suggestion.

Hi watch my youtube channel there is trainig 8 videos how to promote CPA with FB ads.

Search on youtube: Make $180/day with CPA marketing-CPA + Facebook Mastering Course Part1

Hi watch my youtube channel there is trainig 8 videos how to promote CPA with FB ads.

Search on youtube: Make $180/day with CPA marketing-CPA + Facebook Mastering Course Part1
I will do it definitely. I hope you will not charge me for next part or crucial part.

Hi,
I am new in fb ad platform. I just want to know if I post email submit offer with my landing page in fb ad platform is that accept? What I can promote with fb ad manager? I know fb policies but there too much restrictions. So, which offer is best for promoting where i can get most conversion. I have lot of cpa ad platform account. Like crack revenue, ad attract, go4offers, cpagrip, adwork media etc. But I am not ensure what is the best for starting. I want to start with 100 dollar to promote my cpa offer with fb ad manager. Need suggestion.
You can try to run some games offers, or antivirus, they convert well on facebook, but also, one thing, make sure you respect the rules, to avoid get banned there. Better make sure you target the right audience, and run some good tests before lunching your campaign. Good luck for this dude.

You can try to run some games offers, or antivirus, they convert well on facebook, but also, one thing, make sure you respect the rules, to avoid get banned there. Better make sure you target the right audience, and run some good tests before lunching your campaign. Good luck for this dude.
Hi

Sanchez please how many banners should I test? Can I use direct affiliate links in ads or landin page is necesary?

Thanks

Anyone have good suggestion about popads traffic. How to make real profit with it. Can I promote direct cpa offer link with this ad platform?

Hey!

Yes you can promote offers direct linking on PopAds. Although it's always better to use landing pages when you work with pop traffic, since it "filters" your traffic, increases the CTR and conversion ratio.

Check this post to know more about landing pages (or how we call them "prelanders").

Hope it helps, good luck! :)

Hi

Sanchez please how many banners should I test? Can I use direct affiliate links in ads or landin page is necesary?

Thanks
really, regarding the banners to test, you can test a minimum of 3, among those that seem best to you, and the results of the test will help you to decide which one to work with. Regarding the fact that you should or shouldn't use a landing page, it's really up o you,and depends on the offer you are promoting. What i can say is that using a landing page will be better for you, and can be helpful for you to build an email list, etc...
Good luck with this!

Hi,
you are intending to promote Cpa offers, then what i know is that Facebook does work well for Cpa offers, so it may worth the try, all you have to do is only to make sure you follow their policy, not to get your account banned!

You can be running 100% whitehat, and FB can still ban your account. Have backup accounts ready and NEVER use your personal account. Use business manager instead..

Hey!
To make money with affiliate marketing partnerships, you have to be able to reach your target audience in the places that they hang out, offering relevant and enticing content that is designed to convert, and which is appropriate to the platform that you are using.
No successful affiliate can afford to ignore the power of social media when it comes to promoting your affiliate links and generating traffic for your affiliate website, and naturally, this involves putting the power of the most successful social network to work for you – Facebook.
More information: Marketing Tips for Successful Affiliate Advertising on Facebook - TopOffers

MI
Back