propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Facebook Web URL Problem

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by rpwells, Apr 24, 2014.

1. rpwells

rpwells Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi all,

I deleted my business page yesterday because it had an error when trying to add a new phone number. So I started over and now I can't recover my web address [www.facebook.com/(user name)] because it is "already taken"...

Any suggestions?

I can't find out how to contact Facebook about this issue...it seems like they are pretty unfriendly when it comes to customer support :S

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

What did Facebook say?

Can you not revive the old page?

3. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I do not believe it's possible to get the username back.

4. rpwells

rpwells Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yeah, I tried to revive the old page but it basically blocked me out claiming it was already in use...I put in a support ticket but haven't heard back. Looks like from what others said Online that I am not the only one to experience this issue. Either way, I think Luke is right...once you lose it-- it's gone. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

5. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

I doubt you will be able to get it back if someone has a.ready taken up that username.

6. mlaghfiri

mlaghfiri Affiliate affiliate

u can't get the username back but u'll be able to solve this issue when u talk with their support!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed