The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Facebook Vs Twitter

There are advantages to both, I think. For instance:

Facebook is more than just a social networking site, it has become an all around site. You can get news, information and videos on it. You can stay connected with people you love as well as stay up to date with their lives. Trending issues? No worries because they're bound to be at Facebook one way or another.

Twitter allows people to connect with even the biggest celebrities out there. You can even become the trend with a simple hashtag. You are sure to be able to gain readers when you use Twitter to reach out to them.

I am not really that big of a social media user, but I have to say that I like the Twitter outlook and format better than Facebook. They do both have advantages and disadvantages, of course, but I like the whole 140 character limit and the fact that it is meant to be succinct.

I also think that it drives more media in general, which you could probably argue is a negative in that we pay too much attention to it, but it also gives social material which I think can be good if the discussions are well intended.

These are two different social engines for different needs.

Facebook:
You should be using Facebook for connecting with friends and family. Alternatively, you can use Facebook page as a social platform to connect with your audience. Additionally, facebook group can be used to share updates, build a community.

Twitter:
On the other hand, you can use Twitter to follow your favorites, connect with like minded people. Search using keywords of your niche and switch to "Accounts" tab. This way you can not only follow your favourites, but also tweet them, reply to what they post and share.

twitter-ss_8809.jpg

well, i must say, Facebook, because it is easy and simple.. its not complicated like twitter... we can easily post our pictures and share our thoughts with our near and dear once.........:)

According to me FB is best...In twitter it is mostly used by popular personalities , celebrities, politician.

Facebook is terrible for promoting your business, the things you publish no your facebook page reach only a small percentage of the people that liked it. This is by design, if you want your post to reach more people you actually have to pay. Sorry but this is nonsense: all the people that follow you on twitter can see all your tweets all the time.

None of my friends (online and real-life) use Twitter. Of course those social medias are two completely different platforms focused in different things. I'm not registered in Twitter but I use it as a news feed service to find newest information about my favorite subjects. I've used Twitter for advertising in the past but couldn't really make any profit with it even though I had 10k's of followers. Or I just did it wrong.

banners
Back