propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

facebook vs twitter

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by jambee, Oct 14, 2009.

1. jambee

jambee Affiliate affiliate

Which drives more traffic? Facebook? or Twitter?

2. Robdale

Robdale Affiliate affiliate

Well, both are the greatest social networking platform, facebook is much older but recently twitter has starting achieving the place of facebook and myspace. I think more than facebook, twitter has the potential to boost your business world wide.

3. YooHee

YooHee Affiliate affiliate

i think facebook is more useful than twitter in creating visitors for the site :D

4. x2k

x2k Affiliate affiliate

FB and twitter just like a brother

5. newwebseo

newwebseo Affiliate affiliate

For me facebook has been more useful in generating visitor traffic as compared to twitter plus facebook provides a lot more features such as creating groups, creating applications.. etc..

6. webrecsol

webrecsol Affiliate affiliate

Facebook is best more then twitter because facebook gives lot of way traffic increasing with give chatting facilities while twitter not gives..

7. tack

tack Affiliate affiliate

from my point of view Facebook because it is Big social network now a days.

8. rekomaster

rekomaster Affiliate affiliate

i choose twitter... ;)

9. airforce1

airforce1 Affiliate affiliate

I am using twitter now for myself so I vote for twitter. It really drive traffic to my sites and build backlinks for my sites, too. :)

10. luckygal

luckygal Affiliate affiliate

Social networking is very popular now a days. Twitter and facebook are good sources of traffic.These networks Twitter and Facebook, attracting new users at astounding rates have not fully defined their business. Facebook appeals to people looking to reconnect with old friends and family members or find new friends online.Twitter may be more addictive once you get the hang of Tweeting you get more immediate responses and it seems to live somewhere between the worlds of email, instant messaging and blogging.

11. bryansmith

bryansmith Affiliate affiliate

When it comes to traffic point of view i feel its twitter which helps in getting more traffic. But am facebook freek, its more user friendly for me.

12. erkin

erkin Affiliate affiliate

For efficieny twitter but if u want hits not efficieny facebook better

13. Paul28

Paul28 Affiliate affiliate

My vote is Facebook. Simply because a lot of people are into it now a days, that includes me :)

14. chimeara

chimeara Affiliate affiliate

i think Facebook is more useful site than twitter.

15. Della Emery

Della Emery Affiliate affiliate

All social network derives more traffic. but it is how you interact with user. i think myspace and facebook is best one to interact,

16. bobjones121806

bobjones121806 Affiliate affiliate

It is true, but the problem lies in how could you get more followers in twitter??:botles:

17. Jack Wevers

Jack Wevers Affiliate affiliate

I would say twitter, and you can get more followers on twitter by following yourself first. Most people will follow you back :)

18. webdevelopmentinnj

webdevelopmentinnj Affiliate affiliate

I think that Face book and Twitter both websites are Good at the view point of traffic on website, but the main thing is that Face book basically for social use.

Now about Twitter, Only for sharing of important information with online user nothing else.

so i think that Both are very important at the view point of search engine optimization.

19. Alfredwinston

Alfredwinston Affiliate affiliate

My vote is twitter. Make your profile active.If you have more followers and use in a proper it helps to drive traffic.

20. pow-wow

pow-wow Affiliate affiliate

Twitter is a dynamic, content sharing medium. It has a broader reach that allows me to communicate with those I may not want to be so ‘intimate…as a facebook friend’.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed