The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Facebook USA Fans

Black0ut

affiliate
Have anyone here bought FB Fans (Real USA Fans) on Fiverr or SEOClerks?
Are they real accounts of users from US?
Link me to some gigs if you have tried them.

Thanks.

I don't recommend to buy fans,because they are in 99% fake. Facebook will recognize that and remove those accounts. So it is waste of time and money. Try it on the natural way.

I own many large Facebook pages and I also build some from scratch. Buying fans is pointless, they're all fake.

You have few software for building targeted fb fans...
and I think too Fiverr is not the best place for that:)

Stay away from buying fans - 9 times out of 10 they disappear after a few months!

Create an ad campaign for your Facebook Page using Facebook Ads. You can cheap and TARGETED Likes. Here are the stats for one of my Pages for the past week:

Yes, it's a lot easier to buy a batch of fake fans that provide absolutely no value, but if you take the time to setup a good ad campaign you can build a larger more engaged fans that will make you much more money.

I have a complete article on bidding the optimized CPM to get more fans at: Facebook Fan Page Ads: Optimized Bidding or Manual?

Hello Friends,

fyi, I provide Verified Facebook ad accounts.
Please add me to your skype for further discussion.

Please mention AffiliateFix on your add request.

Thank you.

Have anyone here bought FB Fans (Real USA Fans) on Fiverr or SEOClerks?
Are they real accounts of users from US?
Link me to some gigs if you have tried them.

Thanks.

Hey,

Well, most of the time what they do is they have like thousands of fake fb accounts and when you place orders they use to place likes from thous accounts, which ultimately results in zero feedback.
Anyways, I have my own fanpages and also my friends and I can get you genuine likes.

if you wanna discuss please add me to your skype : srijongs3

Thanks.

Last edited:
Create an ad campaign for your Facebook Page using Facebook Ads. You can cheap and TARGETED Likes. Here are the stats for one of my Pages for the past week:

Yes, it's a lot easier to buy a batch of fake fans that provide absolutely no value, but if you take the time to setup a good ad campaign you can build a larger more engaged fans that will make you much more money.

I have a complete article on bidding the optimized CPM to get more fans at: Facebook Fan Page Ads: Optimized Bidding or Manual?

Thanks Luke!

Learned a lot from your blog article. :)

This is the real good way to get cheap and targeted likes that will not leave our page.

banners
Back