The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Retargeting for Affiliates

sudhanshu

affiliate
Hi Luke,

First of all thanks for providing this opportunity. I am Sudhanshu,an affiliate Manager from Payoom Digital Media a leading Affiliate Network from India.

My question is for Facebook Retargeting. In the past Facebook right column ads were converting very well for our Affiliates mostly for CPS campaigns in India in the lifestyle category. In last one year most of our advertisers have started with Retargeting/Remarketing using services like adroll, triggit etc due to which we have a seen a drastic fall in CR and almost all campaigns become un profitable and undoable. My question is how can affiliates make use of Retargeting and Remarketing. Also, as a company if we want to start Facebook retargeting / remarketing services for our advertisers, how can we start same,who are the technology providers in this niche.

Last edited:
You already mentioned a few of the companies in the retargeting industry that you should probably check out. I've done quite a bit of retargeting, but I haven't messed with Facebook Retargeting yet. There is a new company I want to try out though called Dispop.

Affiliates can retarget visitors who hit their lander, but don't convert. I do this all the time. You can do it as a network as well.

MI
Back