The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook pixel conversion value tracking

notdavid

affiliate
Hey guys, is it possible to track transaction specific value conversion in facebook?. I set up facebook pixel on my site and purchase conversion on my thankyou page. When I come on facebook help center, they says I need to assign a value to conversion by modifying the facebook pixel ( here: fbq('track', 'Purchase', {value: '0.00', currency:'VND'}). But the value of my conversions (which are purchases) really depends on each customer. so how can i track value of different purchases in facebook. Thanks.

Thanks a ton guys. Yes, I have different products with different prices and my site is built on wordpress. Adword allows advertisers to track specific value of each purchase on a same thankyou page ( here is their instruction support.google.com/adwords/answer/6095947?hl=en) so I'm looking to do the same thing with my facebook ads. Marc's answer totally makes sense to me. But I want to track conversion on only one thankyou page - it is a dynamic page. Is it possible?

I just had a thought, more of a query, really.

Can you not simply use price and currency parameters when you set up your tracking?

it is a dynamic page. Is it possible?
yes it is possible.

you just look if there is a plugin that can do this for you ,

other ways the best way is to make it dynamic ,
if you can't post your website here, pm me with the link of it ,so i can take a look.

also this is the easy way if you want to make it dynamically , if you know a little of javascript and PHP.
you will create the cookie using javascript of the amount of the products that the user selected.
and you will call that cookie value in the thank you page USING PHP.
this is the general idea.

Good luck

I just want to put an update. I followed Tyoussef solution, did some coding and now I'm able to track different values of all transactions. Thanks you guys so much, special regards for Tyoussef.

I just want to put an update. I followed Tyoussef solution, did some coding and now I'm able to track different values of all transactions. Thanks you guys so much, special regards for Tyoussef.
Good @notdavid am really happy that the Solution works For you :):).

banners
Back