The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Facebook] Low budget, No Experience, A good idea - Should I?

david15923

affiliate
I'm almost starting out CPA and my budget will be 250$.
I am portuguese, and as you may or may not know this market has VERY low competition. I was going to start out with 7search but I decided to look into facebook and I've got some good ideas but I don't know if my budget is good.

I saw an offer in a portuguese/European CPA network about beting online (football, or soccer as americans would call it). It pays 3,50€ (about 4,60$) per free registration. So I went to facebook and targetting 50K people (men, 20-50, wich interests are the bigger 3/4 portuguese teams) and the great thing is that the minimum recomended bid is 0,04€ (0,05$) for CPM and 0,09€ (0,12 cents) for CPC so it is VERY cheap from what I've been hearing and if I broad the targetting to 1 million people I pay the same.

Is this a viable idea? I've some photoshop experience and some imagination, so no problem in testing some adcopies and images.

Also, with this budget would I have any chance to start making money with PeerFly + Facebook? 7search wouldn't be bad to start but I wanted a more stable way of promoting offers.

THANK you!

Re: [Facebook] Low budget, No Experience, A good idea - Should I

Both equally good for different reasons and different offers!

I would possibly learn the trade on 7search but Facebook is fine!

If you hit luke up on here he will get you a $25 bonus on 7search - also he has some great methods!

Ill move this thread to his section and add the "Case study" button.

Yes $250 is MORE than enough to build one or more positive campaigns!

Well done for taking action and best of luck!

Yes 250$ will be fine. Specially when recomended bid is $0.12

Ok, thanks. That's why I want to start with international (in this case, my own country's) campaing :D

If you hit luke up on here he will get you a $25 bonus on 7search - also he has some great methods!

I think that I can get 7search and facebook working, but since facebook has a higher potential, volume, quality, stability etc. I was only with 1 problem, and that's the price I needed for testing because I saw in 1 post where williamrs that only 20% of the campaigns are profitable and so there would be a lot of costs involved.

Ok, thanks. That's why I want to start with international (in this case, my own country's) campaing :D

I think that I can get 7search and facebook working, but since facebook has a higher potential, volume, quality, stability etc. I was only with 1 problem, and that's the price I needed for testing because I saw in 1 post where williamrs that only 20% of the campaigns are profitable and so there would be a lot of costs involved.

Personally i don't use Facebook much - just because they tend to hate affiliates, if you can get a nice cloaker then fine, but i wouldn't advice it! Maybe somewhere like POF would be a nicer start? i can get Ben in here to help you and give you some starting tips!

Personally i don't use Facebook much - just because they tend to hate affiliates, if you can get a nice cloaker then fine, but i wouldn't advice it! Maybe somewhere like POF would be a nicer start? i can get Ben in here to help you and give you some starting tips!

But this is not an email submit so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. It's a registration which you see all the time in fb ads. Plus, iframing should do the job :D

The only affiliate offers I use on Face Book are ClickBank Face Book likes ClickBank

thanks Paul

Dont like click bank very much. It's complicated to get a conversion, i have to have 5 sales and x$ before I cashould. Plus, setting pages with content and etc. I'll stick with cpa for now.

But thanks for the suggestion

I have experince promoting peerfly dating offer via Facebook to european country,
I got good convertion but still need research again to increase my ROI :D

$0,12 CPC for a $4,60 payout CPA, I think you should give it a try!

You should definitely try FaceBook. Aim for high CTR, more than 0,1%.

I will try to do that and also post some few screeshots and daily updates, etc. Still haven't decided if it's a live casestudy or not, but ill figure that stuff out in the future.

banners
Back