The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook link

achraf zarouali

affiliate
Hello guys I want to ask you about Facebook, because is only traffic source I know to use and I sell with it good. But I'm tired to ship products and I want to promote affiliate offer with it. But most of time if I put my affiliate link, Facebook give me a error or i m scared to get banned my account. So I think to do a thing. Maybe is good create a landing page where I put lot of products related for a one niche and mask it with a bit.ly or tiniurl.
What do you think about?

Hi Achraf,

I think your best bet is to read through the Facebook TOS (Terms of Service) to make sure that you don't fall foul of them and get banned, which is good that you're weary of already. Make sure your niche is allowed and that your ads are too. I don't think using URL shorteners is a good idea and I'm not sure why you would need to use them?

Hi Achraf,

I think your best bet is to read through the Facebook TOS (Terms of Service) to make sure that you don't fall foul of them and get banned, which is good that you're weary of already. Make sure your niche is allowed and that your ads are too. I don't think using URL shorteners is a good idea and I'm not sure why you would need to use them?
Thank you so much, yes beacause i nerd to promote trading and dating niche. And heard lot of guys gas banned forma those audience

Hello guys I want to ask you about Facebook, because is only traffic source I know to use and I sell with it good. But I'm tired to ship products and I want to promote affiliate offer with it. But most of time if I put my affiliate link, Facebook give me a error or i m scared to get banned my account. So I think to do a thing. Maybe is good create a landing page where I put lot of products related for a one niche and mask it with a bit.ly or tiniurl.
What do you think about?
In dating niche, you should collect leads first. There is high risk to get blocked by facebook because they don't like this niche. They are pretty much concern about dating image and profile. I suggestion you to give some valuable info for free for example you can give your user free ebook and collect leads. Let me know if you have any other problem. Best of luck.

banners
Back