The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook landing page requirements?

Viljoen

affiliate
So I have decided to start off with Facebook. I have a couple of ideas in mind and an angle that I want to try out, but I only have one question....

Do I need to have a privacy policy and a terms & conditions page? The only link that I want to put on my landing page is the affiliate link to my cpa offer which is embedded in my call to action button.

Any suggestions?

Should I link to a page that have the disclosure in hit, or can I put the full disclosure in the footer of the LP? Is there any example of a landing page that I can look?

Should I link to a page that have the disclosure in hit, or can I put the full disclosure in the footer of the LP? Is there any example of a landing page that I can look?

Yeah, have them on separate pages and put links to them in the footer of all pages.

Here are a set of disclosure templates. I am currently using them. They may need some updating. You will need to replace template markers like XXX@XXXX.com, X X XXXXX LLC, etc., with your company names, numbers, addresses, etc.

MI
Back