The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook is shutting down!

Bullshit. Why wouldn't he sell it for billions rather than just shutting it down? There is absolutely no way he would ever just shut it down.

It's complete bogus. There is an anti privacy group looking to hack in and do some messing around, but mark isn't shutting down facebook...not a chance

That is such BS. I'm surprised that person is getting away with posting that. Hopefully they'll be sued.

Rumor of the Year? lmao ;)

Yep, that rumor has been out there for a long time. There is also a rumor that facebook is going membership style soon. This won't happen either. They will make a lot more money from having a huge user base (by keeping it free) and getting paid via advertising than having a limited user base (substantially less people if they go paid membership).

I believe it will stay free for a long time...perhaps forever

LOL. More like rumor of the DECADE! haha

:)

Some people are sooo gullible!!! The first rule they should teach you when you learn to use the Internet....just because its written down doesn't make it true. I wonder what percentage of information on the internet is actually completely wrong. Pretty scary!

MI
Back