The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook groups help

Now these tricks are fail because facebook security is very high. it will Block your facebook account temporary for 14 to 17 days by using such types of tricks. because Posting . liking , sharing, inviting , add or send friends request limits are not unlimited. so if you are trying to use same thing without limit then i am sure Your account will be block . And then you must need to verify your facebook account. and it is very difficult process.'(I'm just saying)'.

Now these tricks are fail because facebook security is very high. it will Block your facebook account temporary for 14 to 17 days by using such types of tricks. because Posting . liking , sharing, inviting , add or send friends request limits are not unlimited. so if you are trying to use same thing without limit then i am sure Your account will be block . And then you must need to verify your facebook account. and it is very difficult process.'(I'm just saying)'.
Wow ! I didn't think about it , by the way thanks for information :)

Group posting helps to get more engagements. I think it is impossible to tag all who joined in a group.

It's possible to tag people who joined a certain group but not exceeding to more than 50 pax. The other possible way to tag someone via comment.

I'm agree with @karim02 & his summary but you can try some another ways to promote your links/products etc.

Make your own Facebook fan page & try to get more fans on your page than share your links/products on own page it will help you or you can also use drop your links with comments on some groups.

MI
Back