The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Female Model Acc With 5000 USA Friends

prashanth502

affiliate
I hv account of Female model fb account.can u give me any suggestion how to use it ?

I hv 4800+ USA frnds.

I am still struggeling to make 1$/day.I am in affiliate market from 5 years.Joined Affiliatefix in 2012.

How to use in cpa or other networks ?

I hv account of Female model fb account.can u give me any suggestion how to use it ?

I hv 4800+ USA frnds.

I am still struggeling to make 1$/day.I am in affiliate market from 5 years.Joined Affiliatefix in 2012.

How to use in cpa or other networks ?

You may want to also read through FBQueen's posts from when she was here for Expert Affiliate Week.

There is a lot that you can be able to do with that account. And everything you do on the account should resonate about making money. You can venture into facebook ads if you want. It has good money provided you are smart and focused always. On the other hand, you can decide to do facebook marketing of the local products and services. Now that you have a wider potential customer base, you can ride on that and get paid for every upload of a service or product belonging to a certain company.

Just out of curiosity...how many would you recommend as a healthy follower number?
if you want to have some profit, it has to be at least 50 000 followers, because only 3-4% can bring you some money. Therefore, 3-4% from 5000 is really low.

if you want to have some profit, it has to be at least 50 000 followers, because only 3-4% can bring you some money. Therefore, 3-4% from 5000 is really low.

I Want little help bro to run a my first campaign in fb account.

plz add me skype : candhi.prashanth or pm me

Thx bro

MI
Back