The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Canvas Ads Review

Dr. Evil

affiliate
Recently facebook introduce new ads feature where people can buy products by scrolling basis. I think facebook move to the new shopping arena this year. What I believe these ads feature will bang the market soon. This is a great revolution on eCommers industry. Right now this feature is only available for the US. You can found more info here:

Connecting People to Brands and Products on Mobile

Have anyone test it yet? If you what is your experince?

Looks like they're going the way of Pinterest, moving into eCommerce stuff.

Wonder if that means they'll be more agreeable to affiliate sites now.

Looks like they're going the way of Pinterest, moving into eCommerce stuff.

Wonder if that means they'll be more agreeable to affiliate sites now.
I don't think Facebook do agree with affiliate link but for the website, I think this will alright. It's the great opportunity for the marketers who are working on Shopify right now.

I don't think Facebook do agree with affiliate link but for the website, I think this will alright. It's the great opportunity for the marketers who are working on Shopify right now.

I know you've mentioned running a lot of sites (I don't know what kind). Will this new way of FB doing things help you?

I know you've mentioned running a lot of sites (I don't know what kind). Will this new way of FB doing things help you?
Most of my sites are affiliate basis, not eCommerce. This does not help me out to drive traffic but for one of my client who is currently running an store and the result is tremendously well.

Most of my sites are affiliate basis, not eCommerce. This does not help me out to drive traffic but for one of my client who is currently running an store and the result is tremendously well.

Excellent for your client! Maybe as you work their account for them, you'll get some kind of cool idea for an eCommerce site of your own. You'll have picked up some good tricks of the trade. :)

Ya, this is a great tool indeed. I am using facebook canvas ads with power editor tool and reach most of the targeted persons also I got high CTR then normal image post. Need to try video ads as well.

banners
Back