The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Campaign Setup Help

plimbrick

affiliate
I’m just getting started with Facebook advertising and am about to setup my first campaign. I’ve read lots of different guides online about how to run ads, structure the account and optimize but I’m a little bit confused about what is the best way to set things up. I want to make sure I set things up in the best way from the start to give me the best chance. I have spoken to my AM and have found an offer that should convert well on Facebook and he has said females between the age of 18-34 convert best. I have built a few landers and am using Adsbridge for tracking and will use some custom tokens I have created to track age, sex, adset and adid. I was going to use the below test and optimization steps but am interested to hear what process others are using and whether this is the best way to go?

· Create 10 single interest audiences for each ad set and create 10 ads per adset using same copy but different image to see which image performs best for each audience.
· Cut poor performing adsets, use best performing images for each remaining adset and create 10 new ads with winning image different angle.
· Cut poor performing ad angles, create variants of winning angle testing different headline, copy and call to action.
· Create 2 or 3 landing pages testing different styles to find winning style
· Create more variants based on winning landing page testing different page elements
· Scale up and out as necessary by increasing bids to get more traffic and testing new single interest audiences

Here are a few questions I had regarding the above process that I hope someone can answer?

· Is it possible to setup Facebook tracking pixel on Peerfly and if so how? (I have already configured Adsbridge postback in Peerfly but want to see conversions within Facebook too)
· Should I target just Females between the age of 18-34 or a wider demographic to gather more test data? If I should target a wider demographic should I segment by creating separate campaigns for each demographic?
· Is it better to use single interest audiences per ad set or use multiple categories/interests?
· Should I run with some generic landers focussed around the niche from the start or introduce landers more focussed towards the individual interests/angles at later stage and use rules in Adsbridge to deliver the appropriate lander based on ad/adset?

· Is it possible to setup Facebook tracking pixel on Peerfly and if so how? (I have already configured Adsbridge postback in Peerfly but want to see conversions within Facebook too)

If the offer you are using uses server-to-server tracking on PeerFly, then you cannot place a pixel. We have our Advanced Search setup so you can search offers that allow you to place a pixel.

1. Go to our Search Offers page.
2. Click on "Advanced Search" at the top right of the table.
3. Check the Pixel Placement box:

i6iUBTL.png

· Should I target just Females between the age of 18-34 or a wider demographic to gather more test data? If I should target a wider demographic should I segment by creating separate campaigns for each demographic?

I would go ahead and test the recommended demo. I would create separate campaigns for each demo you test.

· Is it better to use single interest audiences per ad set or use multiple categories/interests?

I typically do single interest unless the audience size is too small.

· Should I run with some generic landers focussed around the niche from the start or introduce landers more focussed towards the individual interests/angles at later stage and use rules in Adsbridge to deliver the appropriate lander based on ad/adset?

That's up to you. You should just start testing! :)

MI
Back