The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook banning my accounts if i advertise Teespring campaign

kingnani

affiliate
Hello all! I have built a strategy to promote my tesspring t shirts. I have started my campaigns with Facebook ads. Ads are approved but ads are not serving to users. After sometime its saying we are paused your account due to unusual activity. Like this i have lost 2 accounts. and while im running ads with 2nd account 1 st ad reached 49 people and got 2 engagements. after some time account has flaggged by Facebook.And they are banning my credit card to means if i add this CC some other account it saying this cc is banned from facebook.

Is anyone else Facing this problem.

Dear senior members please help me to overcome from this problem

Hello all! I have built a strategy to promote my tesspring t shirts. I have started my campaigns with Facebook ads. Ads are approved but ads are not serving to users. After sometime its saying we are paused your account due to unusual activity. Like this i have lost 2 accounts. and while im running ads with 2nd account 1 st ad reached 49 people and got 2 engagements. after some time account has flaggged by Facebook.And they are banning my credit card to means if i add this CC some other account it saying this cc is banned from facebook.

First of all you have to read carefully about Facebook TOS. There are the several reason that Facebook can banned your accounts. For example using the direct affiliate link, using text more than 20% in the banners put something unusual in your ad title or text. For this reason I normally using boost post and drive traffic.

First of all you have to read carefully about Facebook TOS. There are the several reason that Facebook can banned your accounts. For example using the direct affiliate link, using text more than 20% in the banners put something unusual in your ad title or text. For this reason I normally using boost post and drive traffic.
Thanks for your reply :)

If you are using direct affiliate link in order to promote anything on facebook then you are in high risk to lost your accounts. Try to use boost post and collect the leads. Do not make your Title and description against facebook TOS. Let us know what is the condition of your ads account right now.

let 's talk on skype. please add me, skype: thechung9x

i can help you on the fb acc problem
smile.png

let 's talk on skype. please add me, skype: thechung9x

i can help you on the fb acc problem
smile.png

Why don't you tell everyone here how you can help with FB banned accounts instead of keeping it to yourself and taking the members out of the loop. We are a community that helps one another and not hide valuable information on subjects like this.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Run traffic is the best way for anyone, but you must take care when set up ads on FB. Many people banned account when run traffic by personal account.

Facebook has rules and regulations than govern what you guys post on the discussing forums. I highly suspect that your ban is because you have in one way on another violated their policies. Be keen when placing any form of post. Especially at this moment when you have been banned even after your account is restored, you will be under watch on the content that you post. I have ever suffered such a ban before. The other thing that you need to be aware with is that someone might have reported you. There is always an option for one to report the post if he or she feels that it has violating their rights.

If u use have any problems Facebook ads account, I will help u ^^
sky: chiccunbeo

No please do chiccunbeo & akatsuki86 as any one could read this and methods you use to help get the acc will become staurated so they are right to not post it and wise in not doing so, you only want them to post it to help the fourm gain tjtutor which in the end could hurt the fourm

No please do chiccunbeo & akatsuki86 as any one could read this and methods you use to help get the acc will become staurated so they are right to not post it and wise in not doing so, you only want them to post it to help the fourm gain tjtutor which in the end could hurt the fourm

But the whole point of this community is to help one another, not to sneak off and be secretive. If you've never been involved with an open, transparent group before, this should be a pleasant experience for you.

We do not divulge individual niches/traffic sources/whatever that could potentially harm our personal campaigns but knowledge is shared freely, for the sole purpose of helping those in need of it.

I can guarantee you that if you ask for help with something and we know the answer, we will post it. To help you and anyone else coming to the thread with the same problem. See?

Welcome to the forum, @bleach !

MI
Back