The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook and Downoad Games

usprecast

affiliate
Hello,
I have a couple of questions. After I understand all of this I will start a journey. I'm already a member in different mobile affiliates Sites. This is what i did on my first attend to see how this works. Everything i do is white hat. So I found a offer (game Download) for lets say UK country. So i when to facebook created a ad and what it to link it directly. My ad got denied. Then I found a site that do free landing page. So I copy a couple of the game images and created a landing page. The landing page had a picture some info and a download button. The ad got approved and i got like one visit (i think it was facebook to verify the link) after i reach like 50 people. It got denied. Can someone point me a step by step guide on how to make this work. Also when i'm on my phone some people have the start and the the download button on the ad and when i press the button it takes me straight to my download link. That is what i want to do. Sorry for my bad english.

Hello,
I have a couple of questions. After I understand all of this I will start a journey. I'm already a member in different mobile affiliates Sites. This is what i did on my first attend to see how this works. Everything i do is white hat. So I found a offer (game Download) for lets say UK country. So i when to facebook created a ad and what it to link it directly. My ad got denied. Then I found a site that do free landing page. So I copy a couple of the game images and created a landing page. The landing page had a picture some info and a download button. The ad got approved and i got like one visit (i think it was facebook to verify the link) after i reach like 50 people. It got denied. Can someone point me a step by step guide on how to make this work. Also when i'm on my phone some people have the start and the the download button on the ad and when i press the button it takes me straight to my download link. That is what i want to do. Sorry for my bad english.

I have tried facebook ads alot of times. They HATE aff links and downloads. That would be why they are stopping the ad. Your best bet is to make a landing page to collect users emails and then use the emails to promote your offers.

Facebook is good dating and freebies deals only.
For download try bing and adword....

I believe facebook marketing is going to die soon. The way they are shaping it is totally unacceptable for many. I myself am exhausted, because of their "sponsored" posts. Therefore, I have a strong feeling that FB guys are going to change their procedures in near future. Facebook was started as a social media platform, and now they are trying to turn it into a showroom kinda thing.

banners
Back