The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

techforce

affiliate
Hi friends
I tried to advertise on Facebook but it refuses paypal and 3 credit cards and block my ads account and that for 3 facebook accounts. Any help for that ?

I don't use FB, so am not familiar with it but the first question that popped into my mind was, have you tried to buy advertising on FB before? Just trying to figure out why they would block you, assuming your ads did not violate their TOS.

FB is a pain! I have tried to many times with cc and paypal and they always flag my account before I even get to setup an ad. There is better places to buy traffic then fb, and with alot less hassle lol

I have suffered what you are suffering man. My ads account was temporarily blocked since 13th till 29th December.
My mistake was that I tried to use the same payment method for two different accounts simultaneously.
If you have done the same you should contact their tech support. Tell them the truth and be patient. They do not reply sooner than two weeks.

Concerning PayPal. What country's PayPal you use? They have usage limitations for some countries. I work with PayPal Kazakhstan. Contact them to make sure if you can use it to pay for Facebook ads. Their tech support replies very fast.

I am using a Canadian paypal account and cc. I tried with new cards and paypal still the same. Also tried with real fb accounts and aged fb accounts and getting the same problems.

I am using a Canadian paypal account and cc. I tried with new cards and paypal still the same. Also tried with real fb accounts and aged fb accounts and getting the same problems.
That sounds weird. Have you tried to contact with Facebook on that issue?

Hi friends
I tried to advertise on Facebook but it refuses paypal and 3 credit cards and block my ads account and that for 3 facebook accounts. Any help for that ?
Facebook has been undergoing a lot of transformation. It is due to this fact that we are seeing the very many bans everywhere. One thing I can tell you for free is that you need to look for other places to place your ads. I have been running a few facebook pages and the thing I used to do was to place the ads on the page and share with my friends. I use also Facebook as a source traffic to my websites. It has been working well for me and I will recommend that you give it a try.

Facebook has been undergoing a lot of transformation. It is due to this fact that we are seeing the very many bans everywhere. One thing I can tell you for free is that you need to look for other places to place your ads. I have been running a few facebook pages and the thing I used to do was to place the ads on the page and share with my friends. I use also Facebook as a source traffic to my websites. It has been working well for me and I will recommend that you give it a try.

I would think that sending people to your site where your links are would be the safest way. It is on YT, anyway.

I give up on FB LOL
Anyway, this is not your last day on earth man, so I advice you to give it a time and try it again maybe in couple of months.
There is still more ways to get traffic from facebook besides facebook ads. I wish you luck on your journey and may the force of affiliates BE WITH YOU :affiliatefix:

banners
Back