propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Facebook Ads Targeting

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by adidam, Jun 14, 2014.

1. adidam

adidam Skype: AdidamHere affiliate

Hello,

I want to target the audience of a particular page which I don't own. Suppose, I want to target the audience of "Miley Cyrus" Page but obviously, i don't own this page so How can I do so?

P.S.: I don't want to use Interest or anything. I just want to target all audience of a particular page.

Thanks!

1 person likes this.
  2. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

You can't. Unless you scrape UIDs or have precise interests back, both of which put you in the danger zone and you don't want to be banned,

1 person likes this.
  3. jordan

jordan Affiliate affiliate

Use something like FBLeadChef to scrape UIDs from the page, and then create a custom audience.

1 person likes this.
  4. black dragon

black dragon Affiliate affiliate

Only possible through UID's, like Jordan said. Social leads freak is a cool tool for this.

1 person likes this.
  5. williamrs

williamrs Affiliate affiliate

You have to use Custom Audiences. It's easier when you want to get the IDs of members of a certain group. When it is a fan page the information isn't supplied by graph.facebook.com and you have to use a scrapper. The scrapper will get the IDs of people liking, sharing and commenting posts on the fan page.

However, you must be careful with this, since Facebook has some strict rules for using CAs and they don't like audiences built with scrappers.

1 person likes this.
  6. jr_sci

jr_sci Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

williamrs is right about Facebook doesn't like audiences built with scrappers. often, they will ban your account.

Guys there is an option to re-target the audience of a particular page which you don't own. Munmi IT Solutions LLP ยป Facebook Retargeting

You get 7 days FREE TRIAL as well !!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. olutise

olutise Affiliate affiliate

Thanks, I love this.

8. kulwantnagi

kulwantnagi Affiliate affiliate

9. susmanto

susmanto Affiliate affiliate

i use ID and it is cannot run. target with id, or email fb does not work (forme)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed