The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Ad Restrictions For Offers ? *pics inside*

WolfGangCain

affiliate
Hey Guys ,

I hope the newbie forum is ok to ask this question. But Ive been studying like a madman and trying to figure out where Im allowed to post my offers and Im really interested in doing some Facebook ads. Now regarding landing pages , Ive looked into a bunch of affiliate News/Gossip pages that affiliates have created as Landing pages with Celebrity and Entertainment subjects and claims while embedding links for the particular offer/product the affiliate is advertising. Here is a image of an example Im sure many have seen before.

One of those Mens Health life pages with SPECIAL REPORT and HOW Certain people lost weight quick or gained muscle mass overnight to pull in customer/user who clicks link. Notice there are 2 links that Ive arrowed that lead to the Offer page for the product. Of course there are many more throughout the news article page as well.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_18_at_7_59_41_PM.png

Now Here at the bottom of the site there is the other links for the product with actual pictures of the product the affiliate is promoting .

Screen_Shot_2015_12_18_at_8_01_59_PM.png

My question is wether posting ads on Facebook to my landing page which is a News and report site with my offer embedded all over the site is allowed? . When Im running campaigns where are the safe places to place banners that lead to this style of lander with my links to my offer?? . I have a few landers Im currently building and a couple health offers from my affiliate network which I will be testing with. Im asking for any help regarding this for clarity and protection of getting banned or blacklisted for running ads that lead to lander such as this example.

Thank You

WolfGang

We have some very knowledgeable FB folks here on the forum. I'm sure one of them will drop in to help you soon.

In
We have some very knowledgeable FB folks here on the forum. I'm sure one of them will drop in to help you soon.

Thank you, I really hope so. I have a couple offers that I think would work great this way and want to play it safe on Facebook.

Regards

In

Thank you, I really hope so. I have a couple offers that I think would work great this way and want to play it safe on Facebook.

Regards

It's so close to Christmas and year end that I imagine many are crazy busy with Xmas and campaigns. But they'll be around. :)

MI
Back