propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Facebook account

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by donvito81, Jul 31, 2014.

1. donvito81

donvito81 Affiliate affiliate

Hello People,

My facebook account was banned along time ago, I want to run teespring campaigns over there but with the fb account of my wife.
    so I want to know if I can use the same computer (where my account was banned) or I need to use another one to not been banned again?

Thanks for your help

2. abhi_garg

abhi_garg Banned

Well you will be more confuse & disturb with this Matter ! So Just Make New Fb Account & after using FB Must delete browser History !

3. void250

void250 Affiliate affiliate

Your computer should not affect it. Just make a new account and all should be good as far as I know. New e-mail of course.

4. jr_sci

jr_sci Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Are you using a dynamic ip or a static ip ?

5. liveonline802

liveonline802 Affiliate affiliate

Facebook is verry hard now! so maybe you making in your ip one more acc, so if you make one more acc then, you must need defrent ip use, and your personal id must one browse use & one ip.................

6. kashish4u

kashish4u Affiliate affiliate

Same ip is okay!!

7. World Leads

World Leads Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

If you want to go for 99% sure, I would suggest you to delete your browser history, cache, cookies (including flash and stored cookies). After that you might want to create a new email address and use a new IP (if your IP is dynamic, than it's fine).

As far as I know Facebook will not be able to locate your computer again, if you do the above steps.

Cheers,
    Zoltan

8. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Affiliate affiliate

Don't need to use another computer or ip to create the new account. Your same computer or ip will accept to make a new one.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed