The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook account

donvito81

affiliate
Hello People,

My facebook account was banned along time ago, I want to run teespring campaigns over there but with the fb account of my wife.
so I want to know if I can use the same computer (where my account was banned) or I need to use another one to not been banned again?

Thanks for your help

Well you will be more confuse & disturb with this Matter ! So Just Make New Fb Account & after using FB Must delete browser History !

Your computer should not affect it. Just make a new account and all should be good as far as I know. New e-mail of course.

Facebook is verry hard now! so maybe you making in your ip one more acc, so if you make one more acc then, you must need defrent ip use, and your personal id must one browse use & one ip.................

If you want to go for 99% sure, I would suggest you to delete your browser history, cache, cookies (including flash and stored cookies). After that you might want to create a new email address and use a new IP (if your IP is dynamic, than it's fine).

As far as I know Facebook will not be able to locate your computer again, if you do the above steps.

Cheers,
Zoltan

banners
Back