The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebok Fan Pages

lokiys

Get your fix Ninja!
Hi. I'm not sure is there same thread or not but wen i tried through search then nothing came up :)

Well my question is how the best monetize facebook fan pages ?
Does facebook allow advertise on your own pages ?
I checked facebook TOS
III. Page Features
A. Advertising on Pages
Ads and commercial content (including Page post content) are subject to the Advertising Guidelines.
Third-party advertisements on Pages are prohibited.

Does that mean i can not post any aff or CPA links ?

In a nutshell yes, however you can get away with it most of the time!

I would suggest trying to build a userbase from that page, so maybe a forum, email list etc then you can market to them on your own soil.

Yes you can advertise on your pages but as mentioned in their terms, you still have to follow their advertising guidelines as if you were creating paid ads.

Depending on the niche or product you are promoting it is quite often worth building out a base as K said but there is nothing stopping you pushing some promotional posts etc through the actual page.

This is really good info from K, Andy and Luke.
I also have has some affiliates push the traffic from the Fan Page to a corresponding webpage and advertise on there. But I do love the Awebber Plugin idea, personally have never used it but heard its real good. :)

I would keep in contact with your fans on a daily basis. Post interesting useful things is a must of course. The opt in list is also a great way to keep further contact with your base. I would also keep in mind the times of day you are posting, the length of you post, and type of media involved because it affects the rate of your post being read and interacted with

Something that a lot of people screw up with Facebook fan pages is they get a lot of Likes and then they let their page die. You need to post consistent and interesting content. Most blogger have the same issue, but with a fan page it's even more important to keep people engaged or they'll wander away quickly and you'll lose your reach. Sponsored Stories can help keep them around, but overall, you need to keep them "Talking About This" as Facebook puts it :)

MI
Back