The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

expertmobi

Expertmobi.com - Alexa rank is 230685. That means they are small and untested.

They appeared on the radar ( Alexa check ) in Apr.16, so they are very new. They might have existed before, but search engines and people were not aware of them.

Semrush says they have 15 referring domains.

My advice? Ignore them. You have enough established companies with background information to use.

Expertmobi.com - Alexa rank is 230685. That means they are small and untested.

They appeared on the radar ( Alexa check ) in Apr.16, so they are very new. They might have existed before, but search engines and people were not aware of them.

Semrush says they have 15 referring domains.

My advice? Ignore them. You have enough established companies with background information to use.
But they have a Positive Feedback in affpaying

You can trust those reviews, which may or may not be biased, and then you can cross compare sources that you cannot cheat like I gave you. Alexa rank, Semrush, Google serps.

I don't say they are not good. I say that they are new, so it's your call if you trust them or not. It's a company that appeared in April 2016. They can't be as good as the old companies offering the same services.

Who would you trust more? A new born company with no background, neither positive or negative, or an old company with a positive background.

Can a new company offer the same quality an old company does? Yes it can. Does this happen often? No. Because you do not have the experience in the field.

And by the way, reviews are useless nowadays, no matter what vertical you are talking about. Marketing tools make reviews irrelevant, since they can be forged. It's better to use independent factors to quantify the quality of a product or service. Reviews are nowadays mostly created artificially, they are used as marketing tools.

I can write a review pretty fast on Affpaying. Does that make my review a valuable piece of information? You can't know that, since you don't know who I am, what is my expertise, etc.

I hope you get what I mean.

Dear Mr StefanCP
You were right saying that we have been working on the mobile market since April 2016.
But we are not newbies, some our collegues have more than 10-year experience in the affiliate marketing.
To prove the seriousnees of our intentions we are eager to give the following facts

1. We have connected more than 800 direct offers since the beginning of April, you can check it in our system.Besides more than 200 campaigns are being integrated now.
If we were the fly-by-night company we would take 2-3k offers on the resseling basis.But we are constantly developing working hard to find more direct advertisers to cooperate with.

2. We are going to have the booth at the ASW17. As we started in April we did not have enough time to get ready in a proper way for the Affiliate world conference and get the booth there, but our team were present at the AWE Berlin and we sponsored the preparty.

Therefore rather than ignore us please contact me or our managers to provide you with more details about the offers we have and their terms.

P.S. We are not going to argue or flood, we just wanted to introduce our long-term intentions to everybody ;)

Last edited:
hello @Saylarhd
i had Run many campaigns with them for months
they are cool with there support Fantastic :)
Before i know some Of them , now i know SOME Of them Personally
if u have any Question about them Let me Know cus am sure that they are awesome

Last edited:
banners
Back