The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Expert Affiliates, what does a day in the life look like for you?

Honestly speaking..I am not enjoying my life..I was not enjoying my life before when i had less money and now when i am making 4000-5000 USD a day i am more stressed out. Yes it is true! I think when i had less money i had more peace of mind as i did not have much to worry. But i have spend most of my time thinking and learning affiliate marketing. Now all i think and see is my Stats growing up with $$$, even if i watch a movie i check my stats more than an advertisement shows up. This life is more stressful! Monitoring every campaign is not an easy task. Sometime a rock performing campaign falls apart due to some reason and it become more stressful than anything. It is an addiction, which is making me nuts...it make me drink more and smoke way lot more than before due to over stress....I have no idea how others feel..I said what i am going through now. Lastly the more depressing part, i do not even feel sleepy. I am zombie most of the time. All the time infront of PC..Affiliate Marketing is a bad addiction, more than girls..

Last edited:
Honestly speaking..I am not enjoying my life..I was not enjoying my life before when i had less money and now when i am making 4000-5000 USD a day i am more stressed out. Yes it is true! I think when i had less money i had more peace of mind as i did not have much to worry. But i have spend most of my time thinking and learning affiliate marketing. Now all i think and see is my Stats growing up with $$$, even if i watch a movie i check my stats more than an advertisement shows up. This life is more stressful! Monitoring every campaign is not an easy task. Sometime a rock performing campaign falls apart due to some reason and it become more stressful than anything. It is an addiction, which is making me nuts...it make me drink more and smoke way lot more than before due to over stress....I have no idea how others feel..I said what i am going through now. Lastly the more depressing part, i do not even feel sleepy. I am zombie most of the time. All the time infront of PC..Affiliate Marketing is a bad addiction, more than girls..
Wow, that is very insightful, especially from the legendary CPAEXPERT. Thank you for your input; it's interesting to see what a true expert is going through. How many hours a week would you say you dedicate to affiliate marketing?

banners
Back