propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Experience with Shopify?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Solamon H, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Solamon H

Solamon H Affiliate affiliate

Does anyone here use it and is it any good please?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

There are a lot of folks using it and i have heard primarily great things about it. I know they are launching a TeeSpring integration soon.

3. shohrab

shohrab Affiliate affiliate

Yup do agree with @TJ. You can use Shopify without having any doubt. There are lots of positive reviews about this platform.

4. coolspot19

coolspot19 Affiliate affiliate

Shopify is a great platform, however, compared to a lot of the competitors it is very overpriced.
    Personally I recommend Prestashop cloud over Shopify, Prestrashop is a more mature platform, and offers the same service as Shopify, for $0.00 a month, yep, it's free. If you require additional functionality, much like shopify, this is purchased in the form of addons or modules from the module store.

5. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

I have heard good reviews about shopify. They say it is the best content management system for ecommerce. However, I don't have any personal experience with shopify.

6. Mark231

Mark231 Affiliate affiliate

Shopify supports you a few design templates for the start, for which you might need some help with tweaking. The system, technically, is easy to operate and the support service is excellent.

7. ekhlas

ekhlas Affiliate affiliate

Sorry. I don't have experience with Shopify as I don't use it. I think Shopify is a bit expensive because you can not create a fully-featured online store with the cheapest Shopify plan "Lite". However "Lite" plan is one of the cheapest ways to start a online selling business. Also you don't need to pay any transaction fees if you are using Stripe.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed