The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Experience with Propeller Ads Media?

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
I mainly use self serve traffic networks for my campaigns. Lately I've been very succesful with popunders/clickunders and I'm checking out a few new traffic sources.

I came across Propeller Ads Media.

Traffic is mostly Entertainment (Streaming, filesharing, news)- which is proven to be good traffic for the offers I'm promoting. (It's not self serve, but managed buys)

Any of you guys have experience with them and would like to share:

• Which adformat did you use?
  • Did you use CPM/CPC?
  • What was your CPM/CPC price?
  • What kind of niche was your offer?

Cheers!

Hello Everyone!
Thanks a lot for your interest, let me provide you with some useful information on behalf of Propeller Ads Media :)
*We use popunders, banners for web and mobile traffic. Our daily flow is around 500 Million impressions
*Mostly working on CPM-basis
*Rates depend much on the GEO, your product and advertisers purposes. I'd suggest a perfect solution for each partner, rather than writing just an average rate :)
*Our traffic converts great with anything related to entertainment: gambling, games, shopping, software, and even finance.
Please, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions left!

Hello Everyone!
Thanks a lot for your interest, let me provide you with some useful information on behalf of Propeller Ads Media :)
*We use popunders, banners for web and mobile traffic. Our daily flow is around 500 Million impressions
*Rates depend much on the GEO, your product and advertisers purposes. I'd suggest a perfect solution for each partner, rather than writing just an average rate :)
*Our traffic converts great with anything related to entertainment: gambling, games, shopping, software, and even finance.

Welcome to the site, be sure to add yourself to our traffic list: Traffic Sources and Platforms

His account was suspended because we’ve got an abuse from advertiser .
We asked him multiple times to contact us and disclosure the sources of his traffic, but he prefer post these claims everywhere. This pretty much confirms the fact that he has nothing to show.

We don't pay for hitbot traffic and fraud.

His account was suspended because we’ve got an abuse from advertiser .
We asked him multiple times to contact us and disclosure the sources of his traffic, but he prefer post these claims everywhere. This pretty much confirms the fact that he has nothing to show.

We don't pay for hitbot traffic and fraud.
How much android traffic i can get from France with your network?

Hi.
Any represent from Propellerads propeller ads around here?

I have some questions about publishing. I've submitted a ticket but the answer was automated.

Thanks

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the information.
Will look more into Propeller Ads. :cool:

MI
Back