The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Expending on an existing test

AltGR

affiliate
Hey Tim,

Thank you for doing this.
I wanted to test a different landing page to the existing one, but also leaving the original ads going on (4 pictures in 4 adsets, and each ad set tests extra for text or headline), to have more data for optimization.
If I understand correctly, if I put new ads in the adset they will compete for the budget, and probably (all other things being the same) the old ad with the likes and history will stay dominant in the adset.
So I can add a new adset or campaign, is there any difference in terms of optimization? With the same targeting the two adsets would be competing with each other also in the same campaign, right?
Any better ways to do this?

Yes Don't Compet ur Self use 2 addsets Instead 2 comaigns Cus i don't Know How The Traffic Source Are using Works

Typically, if you have to overlap audiences to test new creatives that way then you want to do it at the ad set level and not the campaign level.

Thank you. But is there any advantage doing that? I use Adespresso, and if there is no extra advantage using the same campaign, I would create a new as Adespresso is dysfunctional modifying existing...

banners
Back