The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

EWA Not Paid - EWA Plays Penis Games Video

mikeep

affiliate
Hello, I saw forum of yours, you interviewed Ryan Eagles. I must say I have problems getting paid for many months now. He is a very bad man, keeps giving excuses how his bank accounts were taken over, "checks in mail", fraudulent wires have been sent (yet not shown up in account) wondered if anyone else hases same problems with Mr. Ryan Eagles???

I not have problems with any other networks I use, always get paid on time when monies are due. However this be really bad. And excuses for months by EWA or Eagle Web Assets is not good. Then I find out they are sued by big companies in California, spends big money on attorney's I guess I don't know.. Maybe my monies go to pay for attorney??? Essociate Inc v. Eagle Web Assets Inc et al case #8:2012cv00831 . I have heard other companies sued by this essociates guys had to pay $100,000 + licensing fee's and also spent lots of monies in attorneys like 6 figures as well. Also it seems likes what I see is EWA hires attorney specializes in these matters and he leaves on 12/7/2012 and replaces by attorney that handles sports players out of tiny office in Utah . So I can only think maybe EWA just not only not pay affiliates like me, but also not pay attorney?? I don't know this I only guess at ..

Here is one place lists lawsuits against EWA's Ryan Eagles Essociate Inc v. Eagle Web Assets Inc et al :: Justia Dockets & Filings

Even craziest I find out that EWA plays penis games, they try to hit smokes with penises looking objects ... I don't know what companies do these things??? I not even make these things up, it is really crazy "professionals company" idk

Startcut | Video Distribution

Anyway if anyone can tell me if EWA pays them ? or if they too got run arounds for me it's been two months and still not get wires he promises. I call my bank and his where I got past wires from and ask about wire # Ryan Eagle gave me, And they had not records of it. So it all seems very strange to me. In past I always got paid when I was told about payments. Now , I still wait and wait . And I not a millionaire with fancy cars and money's and suits like EWA is , so it pains me great deal! I even had to not give girlfriend nice gift for Christmas because I explain to her, I didn't get paid for work for two months !

the only thing that I have head about the lawsuit is that there is a company going around trying to sue networks for using "affiliate marketing" because they claim to have invented it. The lawsuits are completely ridiculous; however I think they have collected on a few suits just to get them out of people’s hair. I don't know all the details.

Here is my opinion on EWA. I don’t know if they pay because I don’t work with them and probably won’t work with them. I work on trying to find direct advertisers and cultivate relationships from the ground up. There are people that love them and there are people that "don't love" them. I guess you could say that about most networks, but I think EWA doesn’t mind the press regardless of its negativity. There are many rumors on the net and you have to be real selective about what you listen to because a lot of it can be utterly false. We have had people talk poorly of us when we work more hours then most trying to improve our business and security.

I do think that there is too much time spent focusing on "swag" or whatever. I see a lot of childish things being done and a whole lot of childish talk. I will not be naming names because I think everyone has been guilty of it at least once. I wish that all networks would focus on what really matters....providing quality leads and sales

Yes I hear the companies sued lots of networks, I don't know other than what I saw and really not big concern to me. I just found EWA was sued by them and then in December this month last attorney left and replaced by some Sports attorney in Utah. Since case is in California and attorney 1 man shop is in Utah, I think maybe EWA doesn't pay attorney's too.. Again I don't know these things for fact.

EWA is scum I feel, I have not had problems up until months ago always gotten paid. Now I get run around by Savvy and Eagle, always "let me check on this and get back to you" then it was "check can't be sent because we having banking issues" . Last one was I given FAKE FAKE wire transfer number. Never in life doing affiliate marketing have I had network try to fraud and send fake wire #. I called back and Eagle's bank and they could not trace wire transfer and said it was not valid.

Still no response from anyone at Eagle Web Assets. Not Ryan Eagle (when he replies to look iinto things) , not savvy. It really bad situations... I search online and find other people not getting paid too. And even forums on here, lots of complaints with other networks BlamAds.... I think they trying to run with monies I think this I really really think this.

In googles I searches " EWA not paying " and see lots and lots of people complain about them not paying and issues likes mine. I hear all excuses from Eagles but not resolves for me. I think I next try to call Valerie Eagle (Ryan's Mom) at home and finds out maybe she can fix. Because I think maybe father and mom of this childs, not know he is STEALING and FRAUDING peoples. I don't know if works,

If anyones have numbers or contacts for Valerie Eagle please send me. I will try lookups service online, I don'ts mind spending $30 to find information's, since maybe she must know of how kid is stealing monies from peoples. And sendings out fake wires...

I also told maybe try BBB or contacts Illinois Attorney about criminal charges for fake wires information, but I not know since I not live there, but maybe possability. Maybe others have better suggestions on how to fix problems.

I don’t know your exact situation, but IMHO if you cant reach someone by phone, there is a problem. You should always be able to reach at least a "rep" by phone during normal business hours. I have tried to call some networks at 8am "their time" on a Monday and would either get put on infinity hold or they would never answer. I understand the frustration when it comes to that. Like I said before I have never had any dealings with EWA so I simply don’t know. I know they has been some people that have had their problems. If they do owe you money and they have no provided concrete proof that they do not owe you this money AND you have given them sufficient time to either make good or give you a token payment AND you cant contact them.....then it might be time to contact a collection agency. Look in Google for one because there are many of them. Like I said this is only advice for specific situations...I am not telling you to do this since I am not involved

Blamads probably turned into scam they did not pay me since October too, they surly turned into scam.

Yes, I thinks Ryan is bad man. I try talks to them and even get some monies, because I work very hard to come to the amounts they owe me. But no monies in my accounts. I thinks really bad happen to them, and network go bye by.e

It's a shame! On my part, my second payment with EWA did not go through. I had been requesting it for over 6 months and I exchanged exactly 55 emails with them. All I get are "hold emails" promising a lot yet delivering on nothing. A little bit of transparency and honesty would have saved me time and money.

This may be another case just like Epic/Azoogle. For everyone who who has experience with ewa and blam are you really shocked this is happening? I personally do not know ryan and I never worked with ewa or blam but its not hard to find out how the people are in real life if you just ask around. Check out google images and I think you will get where I am going.

Sometimes its just a case of greed or utter stupidity when it comes to decision making. I am sure they will work it out.

He also recently created a fake AM using some girl's picture

shoe.jpg

DQntAC9.jpg

Not a joke... the guy actually used some random chick's picture to pose as their "new affiliate manager", holly freaking molly lol. One of the most epic moment's in the history of another well known IM forum. so EWA is the joke of the industry right now.

And I actually feel bad for Ryan, (like they say "how the mighty have fallen!"), but I feel worse for all the people that haven't been paid, things not looking good right now. I really hope they do get back on their feet and pay everyone though.

Peace.

banners
Back