propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EWA and BLAM ads marketing is to good!

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by K, Aug 16, 2011.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Love these banners like the one on this forum

YOU CaNNOT JOIN BLAM

and they done some great ones for EWA

very clever!

and the way Ryan markets EWA as a exclusive network!

Very clever people!

2. collegeofmarketing

collegeofmarketing Affiliate affiliate

Yea good people but they are really nothing more than good marketers. I still prefer Neverblue and Maxbounty.

CHAD

3. rockstar

rockstar Affiliate affiliate

Yes i think the rule of getting a private refferral is not good.They should accept serious affiliates as well.Most tough network to get in to be honest.

4. Erkan

Erkan Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

i'm sure if you can provide an industry reference they would accept you. they do this just to ensure higher quality traffic to their partners. we employ the same concept at CPA Staxx

5. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Just as Erkan said, they just wanna ensure you're a legitimate marketer and only drive quality traffic to their advertisers. And even if you get a referral, you're not guaranteed to get in. Your best bet is to contact Ryan Eagle directly, tell him why you want to join and what marketing methods you will use.

6. kenster

kenster Affiliate affiliate

The thing is that most serious marketers have or can easily get a referral through their personal network of friends in the industry so it's a very clever way to keep the newbie marketers out. Keep in mind that the number one biggest problem on the network's side is affiliate fraud, so this is a great model to minimize fraud.

The thing about networks these days is that they need a way to differentiate themselves to stand out. EWA from a marketing standpoint is great at this.

7. jeffrey73

jeffrey73 Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I agree with Chad. They are an awesome network, but Neverblue is KING in my mind. Their custom merchant landers and interface is just SICK.

8. jeffrey73

jeffrey73 Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Ryan is definitely better than most at promoting his networks, that is for sure!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed