Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold Every 1000th poster will win $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if you're the 1000th poster you will win
Let's get up to the first 1000
Anything goes, begin!

No double posting. I've said it a bunch. If it keeps happening I'll just remove all the posts which means you would have wasted your time. :)

if double posting isn't allowed, k should let us know in the first post of this thread. most people are just gonna read the first post/page and then go to the last page and start posting.

maybe k should let us know what "anything goes" means? what you can and can't do.

if double posting isn't allowed, k should let us know in the first post of this thread. most people are just gonna read the first post/page and then go to the last page and start posting.

maybe k should let us know what "anything goes" means? what you can and can't do.

I'm a moderator of this forum, and as you can probably tell double posting is getting a bit out of hand. I would suggest limiting your double posting, so we can continue to give everybody a chance to win some money in the long-run.

How is it fun for one person to post by himself, 4-6 pages? Double posting isn't even an issue, but you are doing it for PAGES worth of posts. That's Spam, which is against our TOS. When most of your posts are only on this thread, I think there's a problem. This is a chance for you to listen to the mods, not argue... so we can keep things open without many rules.

This is a friendly reminder for you, to stop spamming. I'm not here to ruin your time, punish you or prevent you from participating.

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 14.44.29.png

Congratulations to the 7000th poster!

Congratulations to @zouak

Please inbox me your Paypal address.

Let's keep this going, onto the next 1000th poster.

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 14.45.12.png

Congratulations to the 8000th poster!

Congratulations to @mobile99

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 14.45.52.png

Congratulations to the 9000th poster!

Congratulations to @zouak

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back