The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Every 1000$/day start with simple action

I don't use managed hosting or a control panel as I'm as comfortable at the command line as I am with a gui and mouse. But, you can reduce your costs in a big way by getting a cheap VPS from Vultr (aff.) or similar and use one of the various command line web control panel scripts (Ajenti,EHCP, Froxlor, i-MSCP, Sentora, & Webmin) that sets up everything for you.

First of all I want to say thanks to all the affiliates that involved on my journey :):affiliatefix:

Total budget of testing : 50$
Number of days of testing: 1 day
daily budget: 50$
first day bid: 0.0014 (place 4-5)
Traffic source: Zeropark
Affiliate Network: Clickdealer
Vertical: Sweepstakes
LP: 5 landers
Geo: AU
Pay out:2.5$

Result after one day:

23-02-16.jpg

Invest: 23$
Conversions: 5 (the sixth conversion was my AM's test)
Revenue: 12.5$
Profit: 10.5$

My conclusions:
* I need to wait one more day to the end of budget test to get conclusions, until that i will not touch LPs.
* I am thinking about moving my hosting from Godaddy to beyondhosting VPS (the sales man there advice me to take the "Hybrid VPS starter" 50$ per month)
* I want to wright a lot but for real it's to early to get conclusions.

I would be glad if you have something to say...what you see I can't see ;)

Everything you say is good, I am a good pupil (lisening-->thinking--->taking what's GOOD :p)

Do you have positive reviews for zeropark? maybe the conversion is good but the traffic is not targeted or something like that. Do others have success with zero park?

Do you have positive reviews for zeropark? maybe the conversion is good but the traffic is not targeted or something like that. Do others have success with zero park?

I had positive reviews about Zeropark, Zeropark for me is for getting Data and to understand if the offer is good enough or not... for targeting i will use Popads but its early to think about that...my first goal is to find good offer and act

this system of work is not proven in action by me i try thing that i had read from affiliates.

I'm curious? Why VPS instead of Shared hosting? I would think that for starters you wouldn't need VPS. You can get shared hosting cheaper

hello my friends

here are the result of the end of yesterday:

24-02-16.jpg

OK the game is starting :entrepreneurfix:

On my opinion the offers is good enough, there is one positive LP ( LP63) and one LP (LP62) that has -26 ROI, i am going to keep them on.

I bought VPS and i am going to move those LPs to there and will see if there are changes

Questions to you my friends:

* I think to blacklist some traffic that spend me money without conversions...is it right to do now or its too early?
* How can I make my lps RIO bigger?
* Is it OK that i throw LP15 with -50 RIO?
* Is it right to try new LPs now?

If you see something interesting i would glad to hear about it!

my friends i need help, i am very confused

before: Godaddy hosting

cats4.jpg

After: beyondhosting VPS

cats3.jpg

I bought the VPS hosting to speed my landing page but as i see and understand the opposite happened

someone that understand can give me explanation? :( ;) :)

That's the DNS name server speed, not the hosting speed. If you want to increase your DNS speed you have to use another service cause usually the name servers with hosting platforms are slow compared to DNS companies.

That's the DNS name server speed, not the hosting speed. If you want to increase your DNS speed you have to use another service cause usually the name servers with hosting platforms are slow compared to DNS companies.

TY servandosilva

Can you give us the newbies advise, what we need for optimize our LP's speed for not losing clicks on mobile

I was not with you a few days here the continue of my journey!

Comment: When i start to read Journeys on Effiliatefix forum I saw two kind of Affiliates journeys:
1. Affiliate that everything they do is going great and they gets profits fast and its feels that this affiliate word is easy and you can follow there journey to the 1000$/day.
2. Affiliates that start with a lot motivation and after 2-3 attempts they are disappear.

honestly i understand the second group of affiliates, its not easy writing failures its easy to write victories.
i know that there are more affiliates with failures then victories, to all this affiliates i want to say that from your failures we can learn a lot sometime more then the great victories and you will get a lot of benefits that you can't see now!

I have a little confession for you...everything that i got in my life was on the hard way for example:
* i finished my BA university on marketing within 5 years when my friends do it as usual within 3 years.
* I found my love and married when i was 28 when all my friends get that at 24 maximum.

there are more examples to that on my life but the fanny on that is the people that surround me on my life see me as winner ;)

I continue to write this journey for all one that thing come on the hard way because the way at the future will give good results :)

here is other my failure attempt ----> but i will continue to try Until i get my VICTORY :)

If there is someone that feel he can help me i will glad to get help

Invest: 112$
Conversions: 18
Revenue: 45$
Profit: -67$

29-02-16.jpg

What I have done until now:

* I test the LPs and see there are two lps that i can work with lp62 and lp63
* waited one day to see if there is good changes, but i see now improvement then i thought maybe i need to improve my hosting for improving the speed upload of lps.
* i had read some recommendation of taiwu about vps hosting and i decide to buy one of hosting company's that he recommend.
* i upload the lps on new hosting and wait for results....the results comes but they was worst then the hosting before, i got less conversions!
* i got beck the lps to the first hosting and do some research to optimize, maybe its will help.

29-02-16-2.jpg

* i saw that i get more conversions on tablets then i try it and remove mobile traffic ( i blacked list traffic that wast me money ).
* i open other campaign to desktop traffic too because i say to myself if tablet can get conversions maybe i can get from desktop too.

* i see no improvement then i try to see from the data if i can find some thing else

29-02-16-3.jpg

* i saw that there are some carriers may give some results then i try to optimize there but on zeropark i can't do that then i open account on popads and scaled to there (Tablets and carriers)

29-02-16-4.jpg

* still have not improvement then i stop this offer and move on!!!

if someone has comments to improve my way i will glad to hear !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe you should try desktop traffic only, no tablets. There is one campaign that is profitable to you. So concentrate on that campaign. Also you should concentrate if you can to collect info of your visitors. then maybe send them e-mails for similar offers. Include live chat on your web site for greater conversion and engagement.

if you want to try new campaign with mobile offer see the payout of this offer and x8 e.g.: let's see the payout of this offer 1$ its mean you have to test this offer with x8 = 8$ after you buy traffic with this 8$ for initial test see if there a conversion if you don't have conversion stop and move on to the next offer without thinking if you fond conversion move to next step : optimization and tracking - you have to buy traffic x3 this time aka 8$ x3 = 24$ test with 24$ and get more data after you gat more data see if the result its good or not to keep this complain if yes keep optimization until you have good ROI and scale this compaign

PS: in case of desktop offer see the payout and x4 for initial test and also x3 if you see conversion after the initial test

if you see this idea its good and its gonna save you money you can try it because i never test it but there super affiliates the work this way good luck man

if you want to try new campaign with mobile offer see the payout of this offer and x8 e.g.: let's see the payout of this offer 1$ its mean you have to test this offer with x8 = 8$ after you buy traffic with this 8$ for initial test see if there a conversion if you don't have conversion stop and move on to the next offer without thinking if you fond conversion move to next step : optimization and tracking - you have to buy traffic x3 this time aka 8$ x3 = 24$ test with 24$ and get more data after you gat more data see if the result its good or not to keep this complain if yes keep optimization until you have good ROI and scale this compaign

PS: in case of desktop offer see the payout and x4 for initial test and also x3 if you see conversion after the initial test

if you see this idea its good and its gonna save you money you can try it because i never test it but there super affiliates the work this way good luck man

thanks my friend !!!

if i have 5 LPs how much you going to test?

just send the traffic the way i told you without double your money base on how many LPs you have just to test this way of testing offer afters if you see this way is working see how much you have in initial test e.g.: 8$ and you have 5 LPs 8$ x 5 = 40$

ps: find new offer to test this way and if you double your money base on how many LPs you have its gonna cost you money in my opinion don't do that this way work perfectly without it and give you enough amount of traffic

banners
Back