The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Evan Bang here...

Which traffic generation strategy are you getting the best results in?

• Video Marketing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PPC Marketing

• SEO / Blogging

• Total voters

Evan Bang

affiliate
Hello,

My name is Evan Bang and I just recently came across this website. I'm definitely looking forward to learning more each and every day. Please connect with me on my Facebook as that's where I spend most of my time.

Evan Bang | Facebook

If you have experience with PPV and would be willing to share your knowledge on the subject I would happily reimburse you with my graphic skills. I love collaboration and joint venture opportunities whenever I get the chance.

To your success,

Evan C. Bang!

Hello, My name is Evan Bang and I just recently came across this website.

Hi ya' @Evan Bang and a hearty welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us.

I'm definitely looking forward to learning more each and every day. Please connect with me on my Facebook as that's where I spend most of my time. Evan Bang | Facebook

We have loads of great marketers here that can definitely help you learn every day. Get busy asking loads of questions, be active and help others, and this forum will wrap you like a warm blanket.

If you have experience with PPV and would be willing to share your knowledge on the subject I would happily reimburse you with my graphic skills. I love collaboration and joint venture opportunities whenever I get the chance.

We have several awesome PPV marketers here an I can assure you they have some incredible insights into their PPV marketing.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Last edited:
MI
Back