propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Evan Bang here...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Evan Bang, May 11, 2015.

Which traffic generation strategy are you getting the best results in?

1. Video Marketing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. PPC Marketing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. PPV Marketing

100.0%
  4. SEO / Blogging

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Evan Bang

Evan Bang Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

My name is Evan Bang and I just recently came across this website. I'm definitely looking forward to learning more each and every day. Please connect with me on my Facebook as that's where I spend most of my time.

Evan Bang | Facebook

If you have experience with PPV and would be willing to share your knowledge on the subject I would happily reimburse you with my graphic skills. I love collaboration and joint venture opportunities whenever I get the chance.

To your success,

Evan C. Bang!

T J Tutor and K like this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hi ya' @Evan Bang and a hearty welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us.

We have loads of great marketers here that can definitely help you learn every day. Get busy asking loads of questions, be active and help others, and this forum will wrap you like a warm blanket.

We have several awesome PPV marketers here an I can assure you they have some incredible insights into their PPV marketing.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

T J

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    Evan Bang likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed